PDA

View Full Version : TLC The LIttle Couple at Disney World

murphy1
07-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up on this one is on TLC (same channel as Jon & Kate if you didn't know) July 28, Tues, 10pm. I believe they are staying at GF from the preview I saw

The Little Couple
Wedding Bells Are Ringing
TV-PG

The Little Couple jets off to Disney World for Bill's younger brother Joey's nuptials--but it's anything but a vacation! When Jen gets a monster migraine the day of the wedding Bill may have to face his best man duties alone.

DizNee143
07-27-2009, 08:04 AM
aww...yay!
i love this show..i just dont catch it often..it goes on too late for me!! lol..
hopefully ill catch it tomorrow..if not on reruns!:)

DisneyDog
07-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot. They are just the cutest couple. I love this show, and watching them at WDW will be a treat.

SurferStitch
08-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I watched it the other night, and seeing them around the Grand Flo took me right back to our amazing stays there. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....:cloud9:

disneycutie165
08-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Watched it, loved the fact that they were in Disney & that i got 2 see what the GF looks like (never been to it in all our 5 trips to WDW). I heard that they never actually went to the parks though. They just went for the wedding! crazy! But it was still nice to see them at Disney!:thumbsup:

DisneyDog
08-05-2009, 06:12 PM
They wouldn't have been able to do much anyway, since poor Jen was laid up with a migraine the entire day. Luckily, she made it to the wedding. I love that show. What a great couple.

DizNee143
08-06-2009, 08:17 AM
ive missed alot of episodes of theres..but i still love watching there show when i can catch it..
10pm is just too late for me..lol..i hope they have a marathon going soon..
what happened on the finale the other night?