PDA

View Full Version : DDP and Le Cellier "Chef's Choice"

SorcererJim
07-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Question: I noticed on the menu at Le Cellier (from the disney site) that there is a "Chef's choice" option where you get to choose an appetizer, an entre and a dessert for one price and wondered if that is an option for using a TS credit on the DDP? It seems like a good deal since if you are ordering off the menu it's only entre and desert. Granted, the NY Strip/Filet isn't a choice but Prime Rib is.

Thanks!

(3 days!!!)

SBETigg
07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Yes, you can choose this on the regular DDP. I believe the appetizer/entree portions are slightly smaller than the usual, since you have an additional course, but I could be wrong. It's plenty of food, at any rate, and a good choice if you prefer not to pay extra for an appetizer selection.

mainemajor
07-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the question and answer. I had thought about that same question and now I have the answer

PixieMagic
07-25-2009, 10:28 PM
I asked this a while back and got the same answer so I am happy to see it confirmed once again!! I fully plan on taking advantage of this! :thumbsup:

SorcererJim
07-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Great! Thanks for the quick answers.

TheRustyScupper
07-26-2009, 07:47 AM
1) You get what you pay for, and not more.
2) The set menu has smaller portions.
3) But, does include appy/entrée/dessert.

Ropachs
08-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Oh my dear Sorcerer James,
Entree has two e's at the end!! I expect some great trip reports when you get home! See you at baseball Friday...