PDA

View Full Version : Question About MVMCP

DisneyPrincess21
07-25-2009, 05:10 PM
I know that you can get in with your party ticket at 4pm but what if you have dinner reservations before 4pm? Would you have to use a regular park ticket or would they let you in with your MVMCP ticket earlier than 4 to go to your dinner reservation?

Seasonscraps
07-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I think you have to use a regular ticket in that scenario. You are already getting early admission to the parks at 4 since the party doesn't really start until 7 when the park closes to guests without a party ticket.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-25-2009, 05:55 PM
I agree, I would think you'll need a regular admission ticket.

The party really starts at 7pm, and they are already letting you in early at 4pm, for things like dinner.

What time is your dinner? If it is 4pm, or close to it, you could enter the MK at exactly 4pm and go straight to the restaurant.

DisneyPrincess21
07-25-2009, 06:10 PM
I agree, I would think you'll need a regular admission ticket.

The party really starts at 7pm, and they are already letting you in early at 4pm, for things like dinner.

What time is your dinner? If it is 4pm, or close to it, you could enter the MK at exactly 4pm and go straight to the restaurant.

I haven't booked my ADR's yet, I have to wait till September but I wanted to find out before I book them so I don't run into a problem. So I guess I will book it for around 5pm then.

BTW, Does anyone know if CRT Dinner hours are the same on MVMCP as the regular days?

jnfr2424
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
BTW, Does anyone know if CRT Dinner hours are the same on MVMCP as the regular days?

It probably won't be because when the regular hours are ending - every eatery shuts down with the exception of anything on Main St. but I am sure when you get closer to making your ADR's they will be able to answer this better

ransam
07-29-2009, 10:34 PM
if you have a park hopper pass you don't have to worry about it.

MonoMan
07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
We purchased our tickets about two weeks ago and when I asked about park admission for dinner I was told without a park ticket I should not make a dinner ressie before 5pm. We will have a length of stay PH pass, so it won't matter for us, but now I am wondering about what time the table service restaurants will be closing...

jnfr2424
07-31-2009, 03:17 PM
We purchased our tickets about two weeks ago and when I asked about park admission for dinner I was told without a park ticket I should not make a dinner ressie before 5pm. We will have a length of stay PH pass, so it won't matter for us, but now I am wondering about what time the table service restaurants will be closing...

Don't worry about the reservations when the park closes for MVMCP you will not notice it unless you are walking around the park or trying to go to a quick service eatery.