PDA

View Full Version : Eating inside parks ?'s

disney1122
07-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Say you want to eat dinner at Le Cellier in Epcot..but didn't go to a park that day....do you have to use a park admission to just eat at Le Cellier?

I think I know the answer and that's why people get hoppers....

Seasonscraps
07-25-2009, 12:43 PM
yep...you need a park amission to get to the restaurant.

seanyred
07-25-2009, 03:21 PM
But you can go shopping inside a theme park without purchasing a ticket. At least when I was there in 2005 they were still doing this. At the front gate you can turn in your drivers license for a two hour pass. If you stay longer than two hours they will charge you full admission when you return to pick up your license. I don't think this is well known, and I wonder if it still being allowed.

So the follow up question would be if you have two hours is that enough time to go eat?

I always feel it doesn't hurt to ask. So go to guest relations when you are there and see if there is anything they can do for you. The worst thing they will tell you is no.

mainemajor
07-25-2009, 03:57 PM
yep...you need a park amission to get to the restaurant.

This is one reason we always purchase the Park Hopper option with our tickets. It just makes things so much easier and you never have to worry or plan your day in a park around dinner reservations.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-25-2009, 04:13 PM
We always get hoppers just because we eat so much at Epcot :)

They have really cracked down on the shopping passes, and they won't give one to every member of a group. So even if you could get one, it wouldn't work for a meal.

seanyred
07-25-2009, 04:23 PM
although an eating pass would be neat idea. They could take your credit card at the front gate so if you are there to long they just charge your card. But I don't think it is feasible idea.

And I agree park hopper is the best way to eat at park for dinner that you don't plan on spending the entire day at.