PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate cirque du soleil?

ASweetLov
07-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi, How would you rate Cirque Du Soleil? What is the best seating to watch it?

BMan62
07-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Personally, I would rate it 9 to 9.5 out of 10. Great show with wonderful characters. You hardly know you were there for 90 minutes.

Seating is good from just about every seat, but preference would be somewhere in the first few rows of the upper tier. There is a walkway between the tiers that the characters come out on to open the show. Lower tier seats have to crane their heads back to see them. Also a lot of the action is above the heads of the people in the front rows of the lower tier.

Sections 202 - 205 Rows AA - EE would be great seats.

gueli
07-25-2009, 02:47 AM
Fantastic.
Cirq du soliel is great. The 1st I ever saw it was disney (is it la nuba?). It got me hooked, and when we went on our honeymoon we saw Mystere in Las Vegas. WOW !
Then we have seen a number of their shows that have traveled to NY. They are great, such vivid sureal images, fantastic costumes, a story that can be deciphered, but is not in your face....
I am hooked :blush:

If you go get there early...
:mickey:

DisneyorBust
07-25-2009, 05:29 AM
I have to agree with the previous posts, La Nouba is a fantastic show, one that I plan to see again. Bman's seating advice is on the money. Treat yourself to this amazing performance!

alicia524luvstw
07-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Wow!! I loved La Nouba. I had cat.2 seating, center stage.

PlutoPlanet
07-27-2009, 12:05 PM
I'd give it an 8 on a ten scale, but our DD9, who does dance and theater did not like it that much.

epceddie
07-27-2009, 11:54 PM
I've seen Circque du Soleil four times and it's gotten better every time, so I'd have to rate it a 10.
I really don't think there's a bad seat in the house.

RAIDER
07-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Personally, I would rate it 9 to 9.5 out of 10. Great show with wonderful characters. You hardly know you were there for 90 minutes.

Seating is good from just about every seat, but preference would be somewhere in the first few rows of the upper tier. There is a walkway between the tiers that the characters come out on to open the show. Lower tier seats have to crane their heads back to see them. Also a lot of the action is above the heads of the people in the front rows of the lower tier.

Sections 202 - 205 Rows AA - EE would be great seats.

Brilliant show and well worth the visit and i agree with the seats :thumbsup:

eam
07-28-2009, 08:49 AM
I've seen Circque du Soleil four times and it's gotten better every time, so I'd have to rate it a 10.
I really don't think there's a bad seat in the house.

Ditto! We hope to see it again in November.

DigitalDaredevil
07-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Cirque Du Soleil performs wonderful shows. I have been lucky to see 4 shows in person. My personal favorite is Quidam, but La Nouba is a very close second. It is full of great entertainment. Make sure you pay attention to the secondary things going on in the background.
The soundtrack is one of my favorite CD's to listen to. The original singer was a lady named Dessy who had a beautiful voice. Last I saw she was still on the cd they are selling. She no longer performs on La Nouba though. I had the pleasure of meeting her during the tour of Delirium. She was very surprised that I knew she was in La Nouba. I recommend buying the cd if you saw the show.
As far as seating, I have sat in the front row, and I have sat in the middle rows. I recommend that you sit in the middle for the best views.

BluewaterBrad
07-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I forget our seats when we went, but the show is a 10.:mickey:

jnfr2424
07-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Saw La Nouba Thanksgving night 2008 had great seats in the middle 1st row
I have seen all the Cirque shows in Vegas as well La Nouba is right up there probably my 3rd fave(next to Love and Le Reve in Vegas)
Have a Gr8 time!

CaptSmee
08-02-2009, 08:40 PM
It was strange, but wonderful at the same time! If I had a few drinks prior, it would have been craaaaazy! :blush:

nicster
10-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Outstanding, I would totally recommend it to any adult. I am not sure how kids would do with this show, however.

Black Jack Shallack from Frontenac
10-25-2009, 01:47 AM
We are so proud of Le Cirque Du Soleil, up here in Quebec where it was born.

I have seen most of the shows that they played in Montreal. They often debut their shows up here, in the old port, before they take them on the road. Of course, those that require major stage machinery, such as O, wer enever shown here.

My favorite remains Allegria, that is back this year for the holidays.

wire0monkey
10-26-2009, 01:10 PM
This is the best show in Orlando. I've seen it twice. My kids (almost 7 and 4) loved it, and sat still for the entire thing.

There are no bad seats in the house.

villavic
11-15-2009, 12:11 PM
I've seen Ka and Mystere in Las Vegas and I found them GREAT. SPECTACULAR. Don't know if Nouba is as fantastic as them.

RAIDER
11-15-2009, 01:03 PM
I've seen Ka and Mystere in Las Vegas and I found them GREAT. SPECTACULAR. Don't know if Nouba is as fantastic as them.

Ive seen Ka & O in vegas ...

Ka i would rate a 5
La Nouba a 8
O a 9

The best seats for La Nouba are the centre upper ( the centre for the exits ) its a brilliant show and i would easliy go again ..:thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
11-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Ive seen Ka & O in vegas ...

Ka i would rate a 5
La Nouba a 8
O a 9

The best seats for La Nouba are the centre upper ( the centre for the exits ) its a brilliant show and i would easliy go again ..:thumbsup:

We have also see all 3 of these shows. I think I closely agree with your these ratings and the seat recommendations. La Nouba is definitely worth the price of admission - for us, more than once!

MaxPower
11-16-2009, 03:12 PM
I have seen 8 different Cirque shows. La Nouba is definitely Top 3.

divinedi
11-17-2009, 11:14 AM
One of my daughters (21) and myself have been to see La Nouba the last 2 times we've been to DW and would go again in a heartbeat:cloud9:, we loved it! We just saw Allegria:thumbsup: in London, Ont. on Sunday, and loved it as well! I would go see any of their shows, should they come around, we think they are fantastic! Go and enjoy.