PDA

View Full Version : Time Traveling to 1900 Park Fair

mshomeschoolmom
07-24-2009, 09:04 PM
We have reservations in Oct.at 5:05 at 1900 Park Fair and will be at Pop Century. I plan on taking the bus from Pop to MK and then getting on Monorail to the resturaunt. So if we left our room at Pop Century at 3:30 will that give us enough time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-24-2009, 09:20 PM
That should be more than enough time.

Even if you wait 20 minutes for the bus, and then take 20 minutes to get to MK and 20 to the GF, you're still early.

I know everyone says 90 minutes from resort to resort, but with the monorail/boat from the MK, I can't see it actually taking that long to the GF.

dmallan
07-24-2009, 09:27 PM
We were at ASMu last year and went to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. Our ADRs were for 10:00. We left the resort a little before 9:00 and were there in plenty of time. We actually walked around the resort for 15 minutes before checking in for our reservations at 9:45 or so.
It all depends on how long you end up waiting for a bus at your resort. Once you get to MK, it's a short walk up to the monorail station. And then a quick trip around the lake, stopping at CR and POLY of course.

BelleBeauty
07-24-2009, 09:56 PM
I think that gives you plenty of time. It also allows for any particular delays you might have with buses or monorail (which I wouldn't expect). The best part is you will get to walk around GF a little bit before having to sit down for dinner!

SBETigg
07-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Ohhhhh, this makes sense now. I thought you wanted to time travel to 1900 Park Fare and I wondered what year you wanted to see it in. :) I'm so goofy. I guess it has been a long day.

Um, yes, you should have plenty of time.

Briansmom
07-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Ohhhhh, this makes sense now. I thought you wanted to time travel to 1900 Park Fare and I wondered what year you wanted to see it in. :) I'm so goofy. I guess it has been a long day.

Um, yes, you should have plenty of time.

Ha Ha.....that is what I thought too..although thought they wanted to time travel to the year 1900.... long day? I think long WEEK! My brain is definitely squishy tonite.... :crazy:

Tick-Tock
07-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Last year our friends had a terrible time trying to get from AKL to GF, because no MK bus came for the longest time. We had it easier because we went to Epcot, then took the monorail. So just remember that you can connect from any park, if the MK bus seems to be AWOL.

TammiMcMan
07-27-2009, 03:32 PM
I plan on taking the bus from Pop to MK and then getting on Monorail to the resturaunt.Depending on the timing, there is also a resort boat from the MK to the GF. It's a beautiful way to see the resorts as you cross the water. As you exit the bus and walk towards the monorail, the boat dock is to your left. If you are running short of time, you could always take the boat back to the MK after you've finished your dinner. Again, depending on the timing, you might be able to see the fireworks or the electric water parade.