PDA

View Full Version : Online Reservation System down??

jaredkari
07-24-2009, 05:40 PM
My wife and I are planning a last minute trip for the first week of August. We cannot book the trip until the end of July when we get some finances lined up. I have been consistently checking reservations online to make sure rooms are still available. However, this morning I went to check and the system will only allow me to reserve after August 24??

I called and talked to a vacation planner at WDW and they told me there are many rooms still available for the first week of August. Anyone have any idea why the online system is not allowing earlier reservations??:confused:

faline
07-24-2009, 05:51 PM
No idea! I'd suggest avoiding all the hassles and working with Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)!

Strmchsr
07-24-2009, 05:52 PM
That's just life when dealing with the WDW online systems. Considering what a huge company Disney is, their online stuff really is pathetic and frustrating. It goes down all the time. You'd be best served either booking through Magical Journeys or calling WDW directly. Just a note, though. The "free" dining promotion ends on Sunday. You have to book by then, so i'd check with MJ ASAP to try to lock that in.

badkitty
07-27-2009, 01:52 AM
The online dining reservation was down today. What was most frustrating was the fact that I got all the way to checking out and the web site said it was unable to complete the request. Bummer. I will have to call in the morning.