PDA

View Full Version : Got all our ADR's!

Dsnygirl
07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
:mickey: I'm so thrilled, we were able to get all of our ADR's for our upcoming trip, perfect times and everything!!

Here they are... tell me what you think!

Fri., Oct 23 - bkfst @ Crystal Palace
Sat., Oct 24 - bkfst @ Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Sun., Oct 25 - dinner @ Cape May Cafe
Mon., Oct 26 - dinner @ T-Rex
Wed., Oct 28 - bkfst @ Boma (dinner @ F&W Fest! :D)
Thurs., Oct 29 - dinner @ 50's Prime Time
Fri., Oct 30 - lunch at LeCellier, dinner @ Cali Grill for Wishes
Sat., Oct 31 - dinner @ Chef Mickey's :mpumpkin:

I used the online system right at 6am, it worked so easily!! I did miss talking directly to Disney - love the music, etc., - but it really was very easy to use, and I can't complain about the results!! :woohoo:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-24-2009, 09:52 AM
You have some of our favourites on your list! Enjoy :eat:

laprana
07-24-2009, 09:53 AM
That's great! :congrats: Looks like you have some excellent places and lots of yummy meals to look forward to! Have a great trip!! :mickey:

jerrywilborn
07-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Tough to do better than "got everything I wanted"! :)

I'm curious... Will you have kids with you? I've been debating about having a "meal" via F&W.

KAT1811
07-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Sounds great!!! We will be trying Donald's Safari Breakfast for the first tiem this year. 10 days and I can make my ADRS too!!! I'm psyched!!!

Dsnygirl
07-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm curious... Will you have kids with you? I've been debating about having a "meal" via F&W.
Well, yes, we will have our DD's with us this trip -- but this particular night, they will be dining at Simba's Clubhouse, doing a "Kids Nite Out" thing. ;) They've always wanted to and we decided this was the perfect time to give it a shot!! :thumbsup:

BriarRose0708
07-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Yay! I'm glad, I know you were a little concerned! I planned our ADRs with the group the other night and we won't overlap for meals, BUT we decided to add an extra night to our trip and now we're going to the NSSHP on Tuesday!!!

Dsnygirl
07-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Yay! I'm glad, I know you were a little concerned! I planned our ADRs with the group the other night and we won't overlap for meals, BUT we decided to add an extra night to our trip and now we're going to the NSSHP on Tuesday!!!
We will SO have to find each other... we hope to get there by 4pm, so just look for 4 pirates... two big ones, and two little ones!! :pirate:

cer
07-24-2009, 04:39 PM
So very nice when things work out! :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
07-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Glad you were able to get what you want. Sounds yummy.:mickey:

Dsnygirl
07-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Just realized -- GASP -- :faint: that I missed two that are crucial to us... just got 'em!! Wasn't so sure about snagging one on Nov. 1st, as the park hours aren't out yet... but somehow, I got it! :thumbsup:

Here they are... tell me what you think!

Fri., Oct 23 - bkfst @ Crystal Palace
Sat., Oct 24 - bkfst @ Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Sun., Oct 25 - dinner @ Cape May Cafe
Mon., Oct 26 - dinner @ T-Rex
Wed., Oct 28 - bkfst @ Boma (dinner @ F&W Fest! )
Thurs., Oct 29 - dinner @ 50's Prime Time
Fri., Oct 30 - bkfst @ 'Ohana, lunch at LeCellier, dinner @ Cali Grill for Wishes
Sat., Oct 31 - dinner @ Chef Mickey's
Sun., Nov 1 - bkfst @ Kona Cafe

Yeah!! Glad I realized that before it was too late! :D

KAT1811
07-24-2009, 07:52 PM
How does 3 TS work for you? We only do one a day as it takes up too much park time but was curious to see you eating 3 in one day.

Dsnygirl
07-24-2009, 08:05 PM
How does 3 TS work for you? We only do one a day as it takes up too much park time but was curious to see you eating 3 in one day.
:blush: We shall see... first for us, too. Our bkfst ADR is at 8:30, our LeCellier isn't 'til 2:30 and it's just lunch - and we were only there an hour for dinner in December - and our Cali Grill ressie isn't 'til 8:00pm, probably not eating 'til 8:30.

So - one is before the parks open, one is after they close - and one my DH refuses to give up, so we sacrificed an outdoor lunch at Epcot so he could have his LeCellier. ;)

I'm just guessing we'll be a bit full... :D

bruin1344
07-25-2009, 11:17 AM
lecellier and cape may:thumbsup: