PDA

View Full Version : ADR suggestions

BelleKP
07-23-2009, 07:27 PM
So through reading many of the posts I'm getting nervous that I may have trouble getting the ADR's I want for our trip in Dec. :call: We are travelling from a Thurs to the next Sat (10 days) . . . and it has occured to me, that I will have the most difficulty with getting the ressies for our first three days. Assuming that most people travel Sun-Sat and would have already booked their ADR's for that week.
So here's my question . . . based on our restaurant choices, which three would you think were the least popular, in other words the easiest to obtain ADRs. That way we will plan to book those first . . . and save the 'best' for later in our trip.
Restaurants :eat:
Crystal Palace
Akershus
Chef Mickey
O'Hanas
Tepan Edo
50's Prime Time
Boma
Kona
1900 Park Fare
(all ADRs being for Lunch or Dinner)
Thanks for your advice! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
07-23-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't think you'll have any problems. Chef Mickey might be one of the harder ones, but really the difficulty getting ADRs with the 90 plus 10 has been way overplayed in my opinion. I understand that some people have had problems, and I don't mean to downplay that. It's sad when you don't get what you want. But you're not going during the typical Free Dining promotion and you're not choosing a lot of the big tough ones to get for lunch and dinner. I think you might be pleasantly surprised. Just be a little flexible with times. Best wishes with it!

green ranger
07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
As long as you call at the 90 day mark, you should be fine for December. The worse case scenario is that you may have to be a little flexible with times, but you should be able to get into all the restaurants you mentioned. We did a late booking of our Disney trip 45 days before our arrival date during free dining and we got the restaurants we wanted. Some are at 8:00 for dinner, but that's okay, as long as we got in! Have fun!