PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gallery ReOpening

MegaDisney
07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
From the Disneyland Newsroom:

"THE RETURN OF DISNEY GALLERY AND MR. LINCOLN: Long a favorite of Disney fans and collectors of Disney art, the Disney Gallery will reopen this fall in a new home next to the Main Street Opera House at Disneyland in the space originally occupied by the Bank of Main Street. Later in the year, the Opera House next door will reopen with the inspiring and newly refurbished The Disneyland Story featuring Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln. Opening dates will be determined later this year."

I am looking forward to the return of the Gallery. Now if they can just figure a way to use the Dream Suite balcony for the return of the Fantasmic Desert View!

I can't wait to see Abe again either! Maybe we can get Walt's office back from Disney Studios... :mickey:

Melanie
07-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Great news! :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
07-23-2009, 06:20 PM
That's cool ... I wonder where the APs will move to next ... back to Plaza Pavilion maybe?

sdewan
08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
That great news. I thought the Disney Gallery was gone forever. But I will still miss the old location - it was a great place to relax in the middle of the afternoon when everything else was too crowded.

What are they using the Dream Suite for nowadays? Are they still giving away stays to guests?

Tinkerbella
08-09-2009, 08:29 PM
This is great news! Do we have a date slated for the reopening yet? DF and I are going at the end of September so hopefully we'll be just in time

tinkwest
10-03-2009, 12:58 AM
The Disney Gallery has opened as of October 2nd. Read about it on the news page.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
10-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Congrats to Disney for doing a wonderful job. Love the Gallery in this location. Checked it out yesterday.

Deciding now about making a purchase there. They have some great artwork on display here.