PDA

View Full Version : Say Yes to the Dress

murphy1
07-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Love this show!! As someone who sews A LOT! I love the design aspect. I am a big Randy fan, he is great!

TheDuckRocks
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Love, love, love this show! I'm a huge fan of all the wedding shows. I think it's because we didn't have very much of a wedding. Randy is great and the selection of gowns is amazing. Maybe in 3 years we'll have a vow renewal ceremony and do the whole thing up big. I might even I'll become a Bridezilla!:thedolls:

murphy1
07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Cool!! You should! i'll even come down and help you!

afowl1017
07-23-2009, 04:07 PM
I DVR this show every week...so I can watch at my leisure! I love everything wedding...especially the dress. I guess I am living vicariously through the show...I didn't have lots of mullah for my dress. I fell in love with a particular dress the perfect dress, but I was told it was too expensive so I had to settle for another one. Therefor, I love it when the girls get the one they are dreaming of. Love it!

alphamommy
07-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I've watched a few times, and it's pretty good. I usually get sucked into it from the commercials that run during "What Not to Wear".

DD9 and I saw a commercial for it last week talking about the amount a particular mom was willing to pay for her DD's dress. My DD looked at me and asked how much we would be willing to pay for her dress!

Tinkerbella
08-08-2009, 06:49 AM
This show is pure evil! But I love it! This show made me second guess the dress I bought and buy the one I initially wanted, lol. I didn't have the money for the one I really wanted but I'm having it commissioned by a seamstress :) Now I just have to sell the other gown, lol