PDA

View Full Version : DME One Way

wendybird
07-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Can we use DME one way? We would like to use a town car for pick-up from the airport and personalized service (and grocery stop) on our way IN to Disneyworld. Then we would like to utilize the free service of DME on the way OUT back to the airport. Possible??

Fangorn
07-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Yes. This is perfectly doable. As a resort guest, you may use DME to go from MCO to your resort and from your resort to the airport. You don't have to use both legs if you don't want to. You also don't have to use them in the normal order. (I once had to make an unexpected business trip during our vacation. We had a car and had not used DME. Rather than have DW take me to the airport at 4am, I called DME, explained the situation and they set it all up for me. In this case I used DME to go from the resort to MCO and back to the resort.)

All you'll need to do is call DME and let them know what you want to do. They'll get it all set up for you. Just be aware that you do need to call them. The folks at the resort can't really help you on this.

Steve