PDA

View Full Version : CBR & Pirate Stuff ~

EeyoresBestFriend
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
For those who have stayed at CBR recently, I heard that they have a pirate merchandise spot (?) store(?) that has alot of pirate themed stuff.

Has anyone seen or been to it? Is it different stuff from the shop by the POTC ride?

We love Pirates and was wondering if it would be worth a jaunt over there when we go down.

:mickey: :pirate: :skull:

Disney Doll
07-22-2009, 05:53 PM
We haven't been since they added the pirate rooms so they may have even more pirate stuff now. They had a few different things than what you might find at the POTC shop, but nothing we didn't see at WOD in DTD. I'd just check out WOD and wouldn't bother with a trip to the CBR gift shop.

buzznwoodysmom
07-22-2009, 10:12 PM
We were just at CBR in June. I didn't notice any pirate items that couldn't be found either at the POTC ride or at World of Disney.

TheRustyScupper
07-23-2009, 07:13 AM
We were just at CBR in June. I didn't notice any pirate items that couldn't be found either at the POTC ride or at World of Disney.

1) Yep.
2) Disney has pretty much standardized the souvenirs.
3) There are very few resort or park unique gifts.
4) The pirate stuff is the same all over.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2009, 09:02 AM

Same here. You can find the items other places. :pirate:

BIGDOG
07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Well at the CBR next to the food court there is a area in the gift shop outer lobby that is nothing but Pirate items. I cannot say if they are CBR exclusives but there is some neat stuff there...

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2009, 09:29 PM
The CBR is a pretty resort so you might just want to head over there for a look around anyway.
Yes! :yes: