PDA

View Full Version : pirate room @ CBR

kevinsmom29
07-22-2009, 03:27 PM
I booked the std pirate room @ CBR for November. Which bldg with the pirate rooms is closest to the food court?? Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Figment!
07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
The Pirate rooms are only located in Trinidad South.

See Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Map (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/caribbeanbeach07.JPG) for this section's location relative to the rest of the resort.

KronkHere
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Building 34 is where I was about 4 weeks ago and it is the closet building with the pirate rooms. Only Trinidad South has the pirate rooms, so no matter which building you get, you should expect a little longer walk than most others at the CBR. The rooms are really cool, but I think they should theme Trinidad South as a pirate outpost, maybe change the name to Tortuga..etc....

Have fun

:pirate:

buzznwoodysmom
07-22-2009, 10:15 PM
We were just there in June. We were in building 35. While not the closest building we didn't find the walk all that bad. It is a huge resort so a good bit of walking is almost impossible to escape, but we didn't mind it. We had 4 boys with us (2 rooms) ages 14, 9, 7 and 7 and they loved it. I think given the choice they'd stay there every trip! Have fun!

TheRustyScupper
07-23-2009, 07:12 AM
Which bldg with the pirate rooms is closest to the food court??

1) You do not have a choice.
2) The building is a fair-size walk from the food court.
3) Since they are in good demand, no need to place them near the food.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2009, 09:05 AM
1) You do not have a choice.
2) The building is a fair-size walk from the food court.
3) Since they are in good demand, no need to place them near the food.

All so true. You will still LOVE it! Worth it!