PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo?

Ksmith75
07-22-2009, 12:08 PM
How is Teppan Edo? We need a few ideas for our trip in April - we have 7 of our 9 nights picked out...not sure about the other two...

Tygger7
07-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Teppan Edo was excellent. My DH is a VERY picky eater and absolutely loved the food. My DD16 loves everything Japanese and will eat anything, and she also loved it. I love watching the chefs cook at the table.

bruin1344
07-22-2009, 01:32 PM
great restaurant, its a must do every trip, they have great japanese cuisine and its fun to have it cooked in front of you

PixieMagic
07-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Agreed - it is our must do (at least once) every trip - the food is absolutely amazing, there is something for everyone, and the chefs can be very entertaining :thumbsup:

AmBo
07-22-2009, 03:49 PM
One of our Top 5 without a doubt in all of WDW :cloud9::thumbsup:

Damon18
07-22-2009, 09:14 PM
In case you need more convincing, I agree it is excellent. One of our favorites.:thumbsup:

ransam
07-23-2009, 12:09 AM
i love japenese resturants...but never tried this one....i really want to...

Menai2WDW
07-23-2009, 09:22 AM
The food and surroundings are great. The only thing that ever makes me think twice about Teppan Edo is sharing a table with another party.

Each time we have been we have always enjoyed the company of the other diners but you are always uncertain who you might get seated next to if you are in a smaller group. If you are a little shy like me it can be a worry before you get seated!

TheVBs
07-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Ate there for the first time on our last trip. It was excellent! :mickey:

Checkers
07-23-2009, 10:10 AM
The food and surroundings are great. The only thing that ever makes me think twice about Teppan Edo is sharing a table with another party.

Each time we have been we have always enjoyed the company of the other diners but you are always uncertain who you might get seated next to if you are in a smaller group. If you are a little shy like me it can be a worry before you get seated!

:mickey:Our sentiments exactly. We have decided that we will only go to TE when we have a group. TE also does not accept the TIW card which is a consideration for us as well when it is just me and my DH.

Toad_Passenger
07-23-2009, 10:29 AM
As a Japanese-food freak, I love Teppan Edo. Last time there were just 2 of us, and the people we met at the table were loads of fun! It was the first time we had a female chef, too, and she was awesome!

The Sushi Sampler and the Sake Sampler are a must!

NJGIRL
07-23-2009, 10:46 AM
We went last October and loved it. The food was very good and so was the service. We will go again.

Rosemickey68
07-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Teppan Edo is great! Love the sushi and atmosphere! Family said the steak and chicken is really good and tasty also.
The entertainment from the chef is fun, and the staff are all very nice. Never had to ask for a refill on our drinks, they ensured you had everything you needed.

Crow
07-24-2009, 12:07 AM
an alternative may be Tokyo Dining. Ive eaten there several times and loved it. esp if you are concerned about sharing a table. the service is great and you have a good view of the lagoon out of the window.

ThanxForNoticin
07-24-2009, 12:24 PM

We actually view this as something unique and positive about Teppan Edo. We've met some very interesting amd friendly people from all over the world when we have dined there.

The restaurant itself is an excellent experience. The food and service are outstanding. I hope you can give it a try!

DisneyFr33k
07-24-2009, 12:48 PM
We're planning to go there this trip. The last time we ate there it was not Teppan Edo - but the other restaurant. It was fun then too!

antngoof89
07-25-2009, 01:04 AM
AMAZING restaurant.... some of the best sushi I've ever had and great service.