PDA

View Full Version : Victoria & Alberts

jerrywilborn
07-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I know they require you to prepay with a credit card, but they also accept the DDP. Do they 'refund' your card after you show up? Can I use the prepaid amount for alcohol during service?

Very confusing!

SBETigg
07-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Victoria and Albert's is not on Disney's Dining Plan. Your dinner will cost at least what you reserved on the card, and possibly more depending on wine choices, etc.

TheRustyScupper
07-22-2009, 12:20 PM
1) As mentioned, V&A is not on DDP.
2) Never has been.
3) You only get a refund if you cancel within the allotted time.

jerrywilborn
07-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks, guys!

I had [ gasp ] looked at The Unofficial's site and that's what had V&A's listed as on the DDP.

meldan98
07-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Isn't it on the Platinum plan? Back in the day, when we did the Grand Plan, when we booked, it was held with our credit card only. It wasn't charged. It would have been charged had we not shown up.

SBETigg
07-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Isn't it on the Platinum plan? Back in the day, when we did the Grand Plan, when we booked, it was held with our credit card only. It wasn't charged. It would have been charged had we not shown up.

It's not on the regular or on the Deluxe dining plan. It is on the Platinum plan. I just checked. I'm not really sure how they handle the charges for that, or how many people actually get the platinum plan anymore. But you're right. There it is.