PDA

View Full Version : Favorite treats/snacks at each park

AuntKari
07-21-2009, 09:18 PM
I am planning to buy the nieces and nephews special treats (eating not shopping) at each of the parks. What are your favorite treats and where do I find them? %Thank you, Aunt Kari

sisterdisco
07-21-2009, 09:26 PM
frozen orange dole whip and vanilla ice cream swirl next to the Tiki Room at MK

deedeebee
07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Simple favorites, and they are easy to find:bar::popcorn:

Marceline
07-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Soft pretzels.....they never fail to hit the spot.

DisneyCrazyET
07-21-2009, 10:40 PM
EPCOT - napoleon - bakery in France
MK - dole whip - Adventureland
DHS - popcorn / mickey bar
AK - ?

johnO
07-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Hawaiian Bread Pudding w/ Bannanas Foster sauce at the 'Ohana' Restaurant inside the Great Ceremonial House of the Polynesian Resort. :cloud9::tasty::eat::tikki:

Bethanymouse
07-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Some of my favorites:
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
School Bread- Norway
Dole Whip
Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich (MK Bakery)

and for you....a fiesta margarita from Mexico!:marg::cloud9:

seanyred
07-22-2009, 07:49 AM
MK- Dole Whip
EPCOT- School Bread (Norway), Soft Pretzel (Germany), Gelato (Italy) and Shaved Ice (Japan)
DHS- ?
AK- Any of the pastries at Tusker House (assuming they didn't take it away when they changed Tusker House to a TS)

Also the best stand by: Premium Mickey Mouse Ice cream Bar. But to save your breath just ask for a Premium

grumpyguy
07-22-2009, 09:03 AM
at the theme parks it's about the frozen mickey ice cream bars...
and at the water parks i love the sno-cones!!!!:cloud9:

AdventurerKim
07-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Dole Whip or ice cream sundae at Main Street Ice Cream Parlor at MK, a Mickey bar at any park from a cart, and at DHS, Mickey shaped sugar cookie with chocolate ears at the Writer's Stop near the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. At Thanksgiving, the Mickey cookie is gingerbread! :mickey:

laprana
07-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Some of my favorite treats in the parks are:

-Kaki Gori at the Japan pavilion in Epcot
-Double scoop ice cream cone from the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor in MK
-Chocolate covered frozen bananas from the ice cream carts in the parks
-Frozen lemonade from the stand by RnR in DHS
-Chocolate eclair from the Boulangerie Patisserie in France Pavilion in Epcot

Have a great trip! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-22-2009, 10:01 AM
AK-jalepeno soft pretzels
Epcot-Churros from Mexico or any pastry from France's bakery
DHS-pastries from Starring Rolls
MK-Cashew caramel patties from the candy store

elmjimmlm
07-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Scuttles Landing has a cream cheese stuffed pretzel that is really good...
I think anywhere you can get a chocolate chip muffin is a great snack...

Imagineer1981
07-22-2009, 12:10 PM
oh snacks, can't wait...heres ours

MK: Dole Whip in Adventureland and Cream cheese stuffed pretzel in Tomorrowland, oh and of course a giant icecream cone on Mainstreet (MK has too many)

Epcot: A giant cookie or pastry from France or a funnel cake outside American Adventure

DHS: Probably Popcorn or something from Gerties like a Mickey icecream

AK: Anything cold...man that parks hot!!!

goofball
07-22-2009, 02:50 PM
French Fries from the runaway fry cart in Adventureland

Frozen Lemonade from various carts around the parks.

A Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cone on Main Street. They use 2 thin mint cookies as Mickey Ears MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!:mickey:

KAJUNKING
07-22-2009, 03:11 PM
AK-jalepeno soft pretzels

i had one of these in tommorowland about 2 years ago and it was great, last year they just had the ones with cream cheese, which are good but not as good, where in ak did you get one?

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-22-2009, 04:04 PM
i had one of these in tommorowland about 2 years ago and it was great, last year they just had the ones with cream cheese, which are good but not as good, where in ak did you get one?

It was one of those snack carts set up around the park...if memory recalls it was somewhere on the path between the tree of Life and Asia

q105birdman
07-22-2009, 04:25 PM
My new favorite treat is the frozen pineapple bar. They are hard to find in the parks (most carts have the frozen strawberry bars) but the pineapple bars have real chunks of pineapple in them!!! Give them a try!!!

pook@wdw
07-22-2009, 09:56 PM
DD chooses the Mickey ice cream bars, DH picks the Dirty Bananas @ WL (not for kids, but still very yummy), and my fave...the sweet toasted pecans at the little cart just outside The Land @ Epcot. But, make sure you get them hot! :cloud9:

murphy1
07-23-2009, 09:17 AM
Dole Whip and Casey's corn dog nuggets!

NJGIRL
07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
There are so many good choices but I have to say that the bakery in France is my favorite none dining treat. I have had too many things there that have been soooooooo good to choose just one but I can say that we stop there each visit to EPCOT after dinner.

afowl1017
07-23-2009, 11:20 AM
For me a must have is the Dole Pineapple Whip at Magic Kingdom in Adventureland.

For my husband it is the frozen banana that you can find at the frozen ice cream carts in any park.

DS 1 The premium Mickey Ice cream bar :bar:

DS 2 Any thing chocolate...no absolutes yet.

I tried the school bread for the first time a year and half ago,at Norway in EPCOT, and it was very tasty too. ALSO...Something I have noticed while at the parks were how many people bought the popcorn! I have heard it is very addicting...I don't know haven't bought it but it is a thought.

Enjoy and have fun exploring and trying new things. I don't believe there are any snacks at WDW that would just taste horrible. Have a great trip!

SandmanGStefani24
07-23-2009, 04:27 PM
kind of a big treat, but I love the hot dogs from Casey's Corner!

Another neat treat are the different candies from the countries in the WS. I like to grab candy I've never heard of or packages where I can't figure out what it is, or tastes like. Sometimes good, sometimes :sick:, but always fun! lol///

StitchFan#1
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM
chocolate covered mickey bars are a must for me because its a tradition! and a pretzle in germany or pretzel bread

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2009, 05:52 PM
French Toast Loaf - Main Street Bakery
the Fries at BTMRR
School Bread - Norway

SAH
07-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Big ole turkey leg...MK

AuntKari
07-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Thank you so much everybody-this has really helped plan my treats for the nieces and nephews. I have really needed the help of everyone here at Intercot. Trip is getting close so I am sure I will have a lot of last minute questions. Thank you all!!!! Aunt Kari