PDA

View Full Version : Character meals

jennyteb
07-21-2009, 07:41 PM
What is the best character meal, besides Cinderella's castle? Kids ages are 13,10 and 5.
Are there any special meals at xmas time?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-21-2009, 08:16 PM
The "best" meal really depends on which characters you'd like to see.

Our favourites are: Garden Grill (good food, great interactions, Chip & Dale!) for dinner and Crystal Palace (Pooh and gang) for breakfast.

swampfox28
07-21-2009, 10:53 PM
My votes are for Cape May Character Breakfast at the Beach Club near Epcot (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip & Dale - Beach theme - SO MUCH FUN!) & O'Hana Character Breakafast at the Polynesian (Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch - SO MUCH FUN - Hawaiian Luau/breakfast)

BOTH were awesome, not too crowded, etc.!

-Sarah

iheartdisney
07-22-2009, 07:48 PM
We tried Donald's Safari Breakfast at AK last trip and loved it (except for the service...but we're just hoping our server was having an off day). The character interaction is fun. The food was delicious and I'm not much of a breakfast food person. Also, because of the age range of your children I think you'd like it because the atmosphere is campy fun that I think your older ones might enjoy as well.

aurora, ariel, and bell
07-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Anyone try the one at Hollywood studios with the little einstiens?

We also like chef Mickey for breakfast or supper.

Lizzie
07-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Love Crystal Palace for Breakfast.

And if Liberty Tree Tavern has brought back the charachters it has always been one of our favorites.

wendybird
07-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Crystal Palace for breakfast - the BEST! Get early ADR (before park opens) for awsome pictures with castle and/or Main St. with no one around.:mickey:

gaffz70
07-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Our favorite character meal is at the Garden Grill - the food is good, served family style, you can sit in a booth that rotates around the lands..but most of all..it is quiet and you don't even notice the characters coming sometimes until they are sitting right next to you!! and they spend some quality time w/ you!

ChipDale2708
07-23-2009, 09:05 AM
My votes are for Cape May Character Breakfast at the Beach Club near Epcot (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip & Dale - Beach theme - SO MUCH FUN!)

I second Cape May! However the characters currently are Minnie, Donald and Goofy. They were a lot of fun last fall and can't wait to have my birthday breakfast with them again this October! :mickey::party:

NJGIRL
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
I always liked the Crystal Palace but my son who is 10 and my nephews who are 14 refuse to go to anymore character dinners:(

I also liked the Cape May Cafe because it was more relaxing than Chef Mickeys.