PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Plan

Rosemickey68
07-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Can you take 2 Quick Service Meals to = a Table Service?

Anyone know why all of the plans include the refillable mug except the dining plus????

momofdisneyprincess
07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
You can use a TS credit for a CS but not the other way around. To my knowledge, I thought the only dining plan that offered the refillable mug was the Quick Service Plan. I think this is because the beverage is included with the TS credits.

It'sWDW4me
07-21-2009, 04:35 PM
You can use a TS credit for a CS but not the other way around. To my knowledge, I thought the only dining plan that offered the refillable mug was the Quick Service Plan. I think this is because the beverage is included with the TS credits.

There is a non-alcoholic beverage included with each QS credit, as well. The refillable mug is included with the QSDP and the DeluxeDP but not the regular DP, which is strange IMHO.

I don't think you could exchange 2 QS meals for 1 TS. That would be a nice option (I can't imagine said option ever becoming available) if you don't want to be tied down to a TS per day but would like to experience one TS during your entire stay.

But, as pp stated, if you had the regular dining plan you could get a QS meal using one of the TS credits but that would be a huge waste of money.