PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Vacation Guide?

daisyhead
07-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I think I am developing an addiction to reading Disney vacation guides. It's that little thing that gets me through the year while I "wait" and "wait" for our trip to get here.

Now that I've memorized Passporter and Unofficial Guide, I'm looking for a new one. Anyone have any new ones? I was thinking of those ones with "hidden secrets" or something!

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Although they aren't really guidebooks, we love the Imagineer's Guides to Epcot, MK and AK (DHS isn't out yet).

We also subscribe to Celebrations magazine to help with the need for a Disney fix :mickey:

Marceline
07-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I have to have a Birnbaum's every time we go. More for a souvenir than for the info....which I have memorized. :D

DisneyAndRedSox
07-21-2009, 03:21 PM
I love the "The Complete Walt Disney World 2009". It has awesome pictures, I actually recognized some of the CM's.

There is also 'Hidden Mickeys' and a few Walt Disney World Trivia book.

Two books I haven't read yet, they just came out in June are Mousejunkies! and The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World. So far both have pretty good reviews on Amazon.

What gets me though the year... I watch the Disney Planning DVD that you can order for free!

KAJUNKING
07-21-2009, 06:05 PM
I love the "The Complete Walt Disney World 2009". It has awesome pictures, I actually recognized some of the CM's.

There is also 'Hidden Mickeys' and a few Walt Disney World Trivia book.

Two books I haven't read yet, they just came out in June are Mousejunkies! and The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World. So far both have pretty good reviews on Amazon.

What gets me though the year... I watch the Disney Planning DVD that you can order for free!

i also really like "the complete walt disney world 2009" i also have the hidden magic book i think the authors name is Susan Vennes and it is very good. I too watch th disney planing dvds i even have the older one from 06, i think its better than the current one

wire0monkey
07-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I love the Unofficial Guide. The information is very complete, and the on-line crowd calendar is invaluable. I pick my dates based on their crowd calendar.