PDA

View Full Version : Can we pool hop to WL?

IloveJack
07-21-2009, 01:15 PM
We're staying at ASMo in early October, and will be visiting WL one afternoon. Can we use their pool, or is it like BC/YC's pool and we must be WL resort guests to use the pool?

Also, since this is our arrival day, and we probably won't be able to get into our room right away, how can we get towels to take to the pool?

KatMark
07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Only guests of "specific" resort can use that pool with the exception of the sister pools--All Stars can use all the pools and the POR-Riverside and POFQ guests can use each other's pool.

buzznwoodysmom
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Sorry, but you are not allowed to pool hop to any pools. The only acceptions are if you are a DVC member you can pool hop to any pool except BC/YC and I think AKL is off limits as well. You can also pool hop within "sister resorts". If staying at one of the All Stars you can use any of the All Stars pools, and if you are staying at either of the Port Orleans resorts you can use the pools at both resorts. I am not sure about the value resorts, but I do know that at the moderate and deluxe resorts you can get towels at the pool. You can also pack your own beach towels to use at the pool. Have a great trip!