PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Adventure Help.

hardingella
07-21-2009, 09:47 AM
I have read a little about the Pirate Adventure for kids. I think DD11 and DS8 would love it. Im a bit unsure, never left kids with anyone whilst on vacation before and im a little nervous.Has anyone out there had any experience of the adventure, is it worth it? how well supervised is it? and how far in advance to you have to book it? Id love to know your thoughts.

faline
07-21-2009, 11:46 AM
You find information in this post. (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=148273&highlight=pirate+cruise)

xipetotec
07-21-2009, 04:04 PM
I have read a little about the Pirate Adventure for kids. I think DD11 and DS8 would love it. Im a bit unsure, never left kids with anyone whilst on vacation before and im a little nervous.Has anyone out there had any experience of the adventure, is it worth it? how well supervised is it? and how far in advance to you have to book it? Id love to know your thoughts.

We sent our kids on the one that casts off from the Beach Club, they had an amazing time, and there were a few CMs for a group of 10 or so kids. When it was their lunch time, we could see them from the Beach, I would recommend it.