PDA

View Full Version : Help with Epcot plan please

AuntKari
07-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I understand the best thing to do at Epcot is rush to Soarin and ride straight away and also get FP. Then go ride TT. Then go back to Soarin with FP. After all of this do you think the line to Character Connection will be ridiculously long? Also, if we are booked for the Storybook Princess breakfast at 8:15 AM will that plan work or will we already be behind from the breakfast? I can run at 9:00 to get FP for Soarin but the family would not be ready to stand in the Soarin line yet as I don't think they will be done at the breakfast. Is this clear? Thank you! Aunt Kari

nicster
07-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Have your runnin shoes on :bolt:

Hair_Razor
07-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Sounds like your plan should work, don't make yourself sick running. If I were you I would just head over after breakfast grab fast passes, then go ride the Land boat ride and maybe Nemo possibly Spaceship Earth to kill time then head back to Soarin'. All the other attractions are slow paced and good time killers so you don't have to wait in the standby for Soarin'. Have fun!:thumbsup:

CAS
07-19-2009, 10:37 PM
OR......

Don't bother with Soarin at all since it's basically just an Imax film with fans blowing on you. :thumbsup: I'm really not cynical...I just don't see the attraction in waiting for 2 hours to see a film. :( But don't let me make your choices for you. Everything needs to be done at least once!

georger
07-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Oh...you have to do Soaring!!!! That is my favorite at Epcot!!!!

faline
07-20-2009, 10:53 AM
What time of year will you be visiting Epcot? I've not found it necessary to charge straightaway to Soarin and have successfully gotten fast passes. The time of year you visit, however, could make a difference here.

PlutoPlanet
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Yes, Soarin' is worth it IMHO.

AuntKari
07-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi Faline-going in August. Have 2 days at Epcot so one day could rush to Soarin-TT-and any other main attraction and then another day rush to characters-and any other main attractions. What would you all do? Thank you, Aunt Kari

faline
07-20-2009, 07:04 PM
If you're there in the early part of August, you may have more of a need to rush to Soarin. If you're there towards the end of the month, there might less of a need to rush.