PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach resort

r4kids
07-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Does the CBR have a fridge? I have heard both yes/no and I thought all mods had one. Is the bus system as bad as everyone says it is or are the bad reviews from the more crowded times? It would be the first week in October. Any info on this resort is great, trying to help some friends out :mickey:

gerald72
07-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Yes, there is a refrigerator.
I didnt think the bus system was bad. It loops around the resort, picking people up at each stop before leaving for its destination.

JenniferS.
07-19-2009, 07:59 AM
We just stayed there for the first time this past May. Yes, they do have a fridge in the room. The bus system was horrible. A few times we waited for 45 min for the right bus to come and we saw multiple buses for the other parks before the one we wanted came. I liked the resort, room, the pool is awesome. They have an internal resort bus that takes you to OPR, so you don't have to walk. We were in the Aruba building. I would NOT stay at this resort again due to the size and busses.

RedSoxFan
07-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, there is a fridge in the room. The busses are very reliable. We had one problem during our 10-day stay. We waited an hour for a bus to DD. Very lovely resort.

Wrigley
07-19-2009, 08:42 AM
We have stayed at CBR many, many times and absolutley love this resort! In fact, we are headed back in 102 days! Yes, every room has it's own fridge. We have never had any problems at all with the bus system. We found it to be great! CBR is a great resort, and I can't wait to get back this fall!:mickey:

nicster
07-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Loved CBR, we are going back in September. We only had one problem with buses, waited 40ish minutes for an EPCOT bus. Loved our corner room in Jamaica.

mrsgaribaldi
07-19-2009, 11:25 AM
I love this resort but we never used the buses, always rented a car. Sorry I can't help you there:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
07-19-2009, 11:57 AM
We had a great time the last trip we stayed at CB. Bus service was as usual. Busy at times,but that was at peak hours of the day or night. Like everywhere on Disney property 99% of the buses come and go right on schedule. Its that one time the bus takes forever seems to stick in your mind.:mickey:

r4kids
07-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Thank you everyone who responded! It is great to hear the positive reviews out weigh the negitive. As with all buses I am sure they try to be as on time as possible. :mickey:

brian2000boston
07-19-2009, 08:31 PM
went mid september 2008. Every room has a fridge and the buses were great for us. the only reason we are not going back is the resort was too big to lug our 4 year old around at the end of the day. After getting off the bus it was a long walk and with him sleeping at this point he wouldnt let us put him into stroller, and being such a long day didnt want to disturb him. other than that it was wonderful!

fatboy
07-19-2009, 09:47 PM
The busses are the same at almost every resort. As someone here stated. Go for a week with almost no problems and wait once it will stick out in your mind. i have stayed here 5 times love it and would not hesitate to go back! BTW yes there is a fridge.