PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Beds?

jrpersinger
07-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Hope someone can help me here....

I read on a different board some mixed reviews on the WL beds. Are they firm or are they soft? I can not sleep on a firm bed. And if they are firm, I think we may have to change to the BC or Poly, which I have read have great beds.

I don't mind somewhere in the middle between firm and soft, but if its hard... then I just can't do it.

TIA!

Seasonscraps
07-18-2009, 09:48 PM
I think it will be hard to determine if the bed will be too hard or too soft based on some one else's opinion. That said, I was there last month and found the beds to be perfectly soft, DH said they were too soft and had some difficulty sleeping.

Madzac
07-19-2009, 12:14 AM
I too cannot sleep on a firm bed and the beds at WL were AWESOME! The best I have ever slept in a hotel!!!! No worries at all, nice and comfy!

Marceline
07-19-2009, 12:42 AM
My bed at home is what I would call firm and the beds at WL are waaaaay softer than my bed. :thumbsup: Your good.:mickey:

jrpersinger
07-19-2009, 08:22 AM
:thumbsup: This makes me feel so much better! I was very very concerned. We go hardcore in the parks from opening to close everyday, so sleep is a must for me!