PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at the parks

Genie1953
07-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Everyone,
We will be at the World next April for about 14 days. Does anyone have any suggestions for breakfast at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. It can be TS or CS. We are just looking for good food and big portions as my husband has quite an appetite. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

r4kids
07-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Several of the morning TS are character breakfasts. If that doesn't bother you Epcot has the Princess Storybook all you can eat in Norway. Great food, we go each year. MK has Crystal Palace all you can eat as well as Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. Hollywood Studios has Hollywood and Vine for breakfast. You can always eat at one of the resorts for breakfast then take a bus from there to the park of your choosing.

Briansmom
07-18-2009, 09:22 PM
I know you didn't mention Animal Kingdom, but Donald's Breakfast Safari is one of our favorites!

I LoveJack
07-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Don't forget the Crystal Palace buffet with Pooh and friends.

mouseneer
07-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House. A LOT to eat !

DizneyRox
07-19-2009, 07:06 AM
Breakfast at the parks is a tough nut to crack. The problem is, most are character meals, and lunch starts at 11am usually, which leaves usually about 2 hours for breakfast.

I have found it's often better to eat breakfast at a resort since they start serving earlier and save a few special ones for the parks.

Donald's Safari Breakfast is probably the best breakfast on property right now. I'd book there everyday if you could. With a big eater, it's 100% sure to please!

LibertyTreeGal
07-19-2009, 07:52 AM
If you stay at WL, Whispering canyon has an all you can eat skillet....

omearac
07-19-2009, 08:50 AM
It's always great to grab something from Main Street Bakery and eat an early lunch later.

DeniseMB
07-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Fort Wilderness has a great all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet at The Trail's End Restauarant. :mickey: