PDA

View Full Version : HELP My Favorite Shirt is the wrong size!

thrillme
07-18-2009, 09:31 AM
The last time we were at Disney we bought my husband a "Mike" :mike: shirt. It was so cute that my son and I wanted one too. We don't have an opportunity to go back to Disney for a while (that's tough enough to bear)so some friends picked up a couple for us and they just got back. UNFORTUNATELY they must have picked up "kids" sizes instead of Adults. I'm crushed...

Is there someone I can call to have them "exchanged". They are bright green "Mike Kolwoski" (however you spell the monster's name) shirts typically found on a little vendor stand outside the Monsters Laugh Stage. The green shirt has one BIG eye. :mike:

Please help...somebody's got to have an idea what I can do. I know my friends who went have no clue and I can't possibly tell them because they did a favor for me (yes...I paid them for the shirts but I don't have the receipt). There would be nothing much they could do about it either because they won't be going back for a while.:(:cry:

FriendsofMickey
07-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Maybe call Disney and asked them. Or e-mail them, I am sure there is something that can be done.

Darbylew
07-18-2009, 09:53 AM
I would suggest calling Disney for mail orders
the number is 407-363-6200. I hope they will
exchange it for you. Doesn't hurt to ask about
it. Hope it works out for you. :confused:

wendy*darling
07-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Yes, contacting Disney World Merchandising should do the trick. :thumbsup:

Do you happen to have the receipt?
If not, just explain the whole situation and they should be able to find replacements for you.

Walt Disney World Merchandising -- 1-407-363-6200
Via email: [email protected] ([email protected])