PDA

View Full Version : Disney Travel On Demand

phlo8810
07-17-2009, 10:09 PM
I live in philadelphia and have comcast cable. I recently noticed that the disney travel on demand feature is gone. I was very disappointed with this service but was always hoping they would make it useful at some point. All or I should say most of the content was right off the free dvds you can get in the mail. Does anyone know if they are upgrading it or if they just dumped it? I think they should put the same programming on it that you get in your hotel room in the park.

phillydan
08-01-2009, 11:29 PM
I hadn't realized that it was no longer there until I read your post! I didn't see anything about it going away. I also found it lacking and was hoping for new/better content. I have been using the Disney Channel on Youtube and saw some of the same content posted there.

Kathy Jetson
08-02-2009, 03:33 AM
I noticed it was gone from travel on demand for some time now. I liked watching it about every 2 months with ds. I wish they would replace it with something updated.

grumpyguy
08-02-2009, 06:20 PM
yup...we have time warner cable in our area.i noticed it had been removed from our offering so i called the office.the lady said she had no recommendation for a replacement and no info of reinstating.i used to watch it a couple of times a week.

Vintage Disney
08-04-2009, 11:04 AM
We have Time Warner Cable and I noticed that it was gone about 2 months ago (maybe more). I enjoyed the shows that they had even though it was rarely updated with new episodes.

JPL
08-04-2009, 11:40 PM
It's still available on Cablevision and they recently updated the videos adding Disneyland Nightastic Videos to the mix :mickey:

gueli
08-06-2009, 12:16 PM
It's still available on Cablevision and they recently updated the videos adding Disneyland Nightastic Videos to the mix :mickey:

another reason to like cablevision. :thumbsup:
OK I am biased (Cable Guy here):blush:

:mickey:

Mousemates
08-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I checked and it was also MIA on comcast here in our little part of east tennessee

brewcrew26
08-08-2009, 09:48 AM
We have Time Warner and it's an option to purchase the channel for like $3.95 in our area. We didn't because we were afraid it was just the same content that had been free and they wouldn't update it.

BigWes6
08-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Likewise in Pittsburgh ,Comcast no longer carries them . Was always nice to get a Disney fix now and again !