PDA

View Full Version : Favourite lunch and dinner spot?

bunch
07-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello there, I'd like to know ...what's your favourite lunch and dinner spot in the WDW parks?

Tinksalot
07-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Lunch would have to Le Cellier in EPCOT. I love their burgers, and they are only served before 4pm. Dinner is a harder choice for me, too many places to choose from. Narcoossee's is one of my favorites,the food is good and I love to watch the fireworks in Magic Kingdom while dining. :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
07-17-2009, 10:12 PM
I would say I like Sunshine Seasons for lunch because I don't want anything too heavy and I love Yak and Yeti for dinner but any time it ok with me...:thumbsup:

Jillirose
07-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I think my favorites would be different, based on the group. We have kids, ages 10 and 14. Our family favorites for lunch are: Sci Fi at Epcot, poolside at Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge.

We love the Coral Reef, LeCellier, and TuTu Italia at EPCOT for dinner. We end up at EPCOT a lot to eat! :thumbsup:

joanna71985
07-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Dinner in the parks would have to be CP at MK. Lunch would be from CRT, Casey's Corner, and Pinocchio's (I have other places for both, but these are my favorites).

antngoof89
07-19-2009, 02:22 AM
I LOVE Ohana's for Dinner and Teppan Edo in Japan was a great spot for lunch. I also really like Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace as well as Prime Time Cafe.

Ohana's is just a dinner experience that is amazing.

DeniseMB
07-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich in Dtd.

Dinner at LeCellier :mickey:

Marceline
07-19-2009, 08:26 AM
In the Parks? For lunch or dinner we love love love Tangerine Cafe in Morocco! Really yummy food and lots of it for a great price.

:thumbsup::mickey:

AllDisney
07-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Dinner - Chefs de France in Epcot.

Lunch - Flame Tree BBQ - AK.

BluewaterBrad
07-19-2009, 12:16 PM
ABC Commisary in DHS. Chicken Curry!!:mickey:

bruin1344
07-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Lunch - Pecos Bill or Earl of Sandwich
Dinner - LeCellier, Teppan Edo, or Cape May

Queen Stephanie
07-19-2009, 01:53 PM
I would have to say lunch at Rainforest Cafe at AK and without a doubt, dinner at O'Hana:tikki:

AdventurerKim
07-19-2009, 02:27 PM
LUNCH--Columbia Harbor House, Les Chefs du France, and Mama Melrose's.

DINNER--Le Cellier, Nine Dragons, and Cape May Cafe

LibertyTreeGal
07-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Lunch -- Flame Tree (AK), Sunshine Seasons or R&C (Epcot), Casey's (MK), or Earl of sandwich (DTD)

Dinner -- Bomas (AK area), Narcoosees (MK area), Le Cellier (Epcot area), 50's PTC (MGM -- yes, I know it is DHS but that looks too much like the Department of Homeland Security)

nicster
07-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Anywhere on WDW property!:thumbsup:

bunch
07-21-2009, 04:53 AM
Thanks everyone for posting. The food choices are just so overwhelming at WDW, I wanted to get your perspective to help us while we are visiting in Oct. I'm a bit of a freebird and won't be making any pre-dining reservations, your "favourites" will help a lot. Thanks a bunch!

brownie
07-21-2009, 08:37 AM
My favorite lunch spot is Backlot Express at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

My favorite dinner spot is the Rose & Crown Pub in World Showcase at Epcot.

DisneyOtaku
07-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Anywhere on WDW property!:thumbsup:

Good choice :thumbsup:

For me...

Lunch: Casey's, Captain Cook's (we usually counter-service lunch)

Dinner: KONA CAFE. YUM YUM YUM :chef:

Diznee4Me
07-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Lunch used to be El Pirita y e lPerico. It has been closed the last few years we have gone - not sure if it is open during more peak times.

Dinner - Le Cellier.

LauraByTheSea
07-21-2009, 06:16 PM
The burgers at the Electric Umbrella in Epcot are pretty good. And the Tangerine Cafe (love hummus!). And I love Columbia Harbor House. I used to always go to the Tomorrowland whatever-it-used-to-be-called (now the Noodle Station) when they had the Mickey shaped pizzas... Do they even have those anywhere anymore?

goofball
07-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Lunch-Mama Melrose or Sushi in Japan

Dinner- Narcoose's or Jiko:clappy:

SBETigg
07-21-2009, 06:31 PM
For lunch, Grand Floridian Cafe. For dinner, California Grill or Narcoossee's.

IfUHadWings
07-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Love Earl of Sandwich!!

:number1:

LandFan
07-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Lunch at Flametree BBQ sitting down at the bottom pavilion by the lake.

Dinner: Toss-up - Jiko, Boma, Le Cellier

jerrywilborn
07-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks everyone for posting. The food choices are just so overwhelming at WDW, I wanted to get your perspective to help us while we are visiting in Oct. I'm a bit of a freebird and won't be making any pre-dining reservations, your "favourites" will help a lot. Thanks a bunch!

Many of the favorites people have said are favorites for a reason: they're great places. It's quite common for the popular restaurants to have no (zero, zilch, nadda) "walkup" seating and to turn away everyone who comes up without an ADR. Be careful...

cer
07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
I would encourage getting advanced dining reservations for your table service meals, as well. I know it can be overwhelming, but well worth it to know you will be able to get in a restaurant to eat.

Genie1953
07-26-2009, 01:37 PM

Oh my goodness....I would NOT recommend doing this! Several years ago we went during this same time frame and had quite a time findng someplace to eat our table service meals. I was so excited about getting to go back to Disney World that I had completely forgotten to make our ADRs before we went. The day we checked in we had to wait while they checked to see where there were openings and we were finally able to get one ADR at the Liberty Tree Tavern. We made 3 at our hotel restaurant (Boatwrights). Then one day we made numerous treks to Garden Grill with lots of waiting and were finally able to get in there. We tried quite a few others also but every place we tried to do the walkup thing was in vain...we were turned away...they were NOT taking any walkup reservations....and believe me we tried so many of the restaurants. If you could have seen the looks we got from some of the staff and waiting customers...like they could not believe that someone was actually trying to do a walkup reservation during a free dining plan promotion time frame. We will NEVER do that again...and with the economy the way it is I would be willing to bet that the World will be even busier as people take advantage of the free disney dining plan offer...plus a discount offer just released for Disney VISA holders. Anyway....just my humble opinion......