PDA

View Full Version : Any News of Disney Store remodeling?

acetate
07-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Does anyone know if there are pictures yet for the new remodeling look of Disney stores? I was told that our store in Whitemarsh Maryland would be getting an entirely new look next year. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

Sweetcheekssz
07-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Each Disney store was sent a booklet on the new "Imagination Parks". The changes look great. I can't wait until my store gets redone. So far I heard that only 5 or so stores in the country are getting redone. My store is not one, but a Disney Store not far from me will be getting redone. I would ask around at work for the mini booklet with the pictures.:mickey:

acetate
07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the info. That fits with what they were telling me. I was hoping to find some pictures on the net but so far havn't found any. They said there would be some interactive kid playstations or something. Sounded interesting.

nicster
07-18-2009, 12:13 AM
The one in Roseville, CA moved from one location to another. It sure doesn't carry the same variety of merchandise that they used to. All I can find is stuff for kids, mostly girl kids. I have a grandson, and I would also like to buy myself something from time to time. I hope this will change.

DizneyRox
07-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Jim HIll has a little bit of info on his website. Mostly what has already been said.

Dixie Springs
07-18-2009, 12:34 PM
A brief off-topic turn, if I may. I've seen many references to 'Jim Hill' in these threads, not always good ones. Is his site worthy of a bookmark?

PS - maybe just one ot two responses, then back to TDS? I don't want to wreck the thread - just didn't want to start a 'Jim Hill' thread.

Thanks.

DizneyRox
07-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Jim HIll info is spotty at best but it's usually an interesting read. All of it should be taken with a grain of salt.

acetate
07-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the replys guys. Just wanted to see some pictures of the new store look thats all.:mickey:

CaptainSad
07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
This all sounds good. But are they going to stock adult theme merchandise? I haven't gone to a Disney Store since they went to all kids back a few years ago.