PDA

View Full Version : free dining in december!

last real pirate
07-17-2009, 06:25 AM
woohoo!!! i got a pin code for free dining on my up comeing trip. if you are going in december, go check your e-mail to see if you got one. good luck.

Ian
07-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Moving this post to the appropriate forum over in Vacation Planning.

:mickey:

jonahbear2006
07-19-2009, 05:58 PM
i got one of those codes too, unfortunately we are camping and cant use the code. sad sad :-(

biggun35
07-20-2009, 11:29 AM
The entire month of December or just certain dates?

disneyboundagain
07-20-2009, 12:28 PM
What do I need to do to receive PIN codes via email? I've ordered the planning DVD, and I have a Disney Chase card. What else do I need to do?

We're also going in Dec, and free dining would be awesome!!!

BMan62
07-20-2009, 01:21 PM
What do I need to do to receive PIN codes via email? I've ordered the planning DVD, and I have a Disney Chase card. What else do I need to do?

We're also going in Dec, and free dining would be awesome!!!

You need to be very lucky!!

We are also on every Disney list we can find and have gotten nothing in the way of PIN codes, other than the Chase Disney Visa offers.

jonahbear2006
07-20-2009, 08:46 PM
i believe it was really close to the entire month excepting xmas week. it was sometime in oct, nov, OR dec. it was a pretty open pin

LuvAllPrincesses
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
I did get the pin, and it overlaps with the last pin that I got that is 40% off room only for our dates (end of Nov/early Dec). I need to call and/or do the math - but I think the 40% off rate will be better for us since we are doing a cabin where we can do a lot of our own meals, in addition to the fact that our DS16 is staying for only 4 of the 8 days we are going and I think we all have to be on the same dining plan for the same amount of days. Right?

But the reason I am posting is because, although everyone swears it is random, I insist that we did not begin receiving pins until we volunteered to answer a survey when approached by a CM at Epcot in 2006. I think we have received every pin offered since we agreed to take that 15-minute survey. And we are finally going to use one of them. So - if you are in a park someday and are approached by a CM to answer some questions for them, I highly recommend that you stop what you are doing and answer those questions!!