PDA

View Full Version : ???? about the paper work you get in the mail about your reservations

ASweetLov
07-16-2009, 11:05 PM
I am getting a bit worried. When exactlly am I supposed to receive my paper work in the mail? The Guest Itinerary that includes the flight info, magical express info, hotel info, park tickets info, luggage tags, voucher for a 5x7 disney photo pass, miniature golf voucher, planet hollywood voucher...etc. That paper work? I am going to Disney September 20-25. Is my paper work late or should I be getting it in a few weeks?

Marceline
07-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Mine usually comes about two weeks before departure. So it'll be awhile before yours arrives. Not to worry. :)

Belster
07-17-2009, 01:12 AM
I believe that I received mine each time about 35-38 days before my trip.

BMan62
07-17-2009, 11:03 AM
I am getting a bit worried. When exactlly am I supposed to receive my paper work in the mail? The Guest Itinerary that includes the flight info, magical express info, hotel info, park tickets info, luggage tags, voucher for a 5x7 disney photo pass, miniature golf voucher, planet hollywood voucher...etc. That paper work? I am going to Disney September 20-25. Is my paper work late or should I be getting it in a few weeks?

That comes in two separate packets - First, the DME (flight) information, with the yellow tags. Second, the Room/Ticket information with all the "perks" - discount vouchers.

The DME packet normally comes about 30 days before the flight and the Room/Ticket packet around two to three weeks prior to the reservation.

Nothing is sent (except payment requests) prior to the 45 day cancellation date. You are still well over 60 days.

Our trip is in 60 days, and I won't start worrying until after the first week of August!! :D

PixieMagic
07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Never fear - I just got mine last week and I leave in less than a month! When I called earlier this year they said you'll receive it sometime after your 45 day mark but not later than 10 days before your arrival..... Hope that helps! :cloud9:

ASweetLov
07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks everyone! I feel more relieved now.

ASweetLov
07-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks everyone!!! I feel more relieved now