PDA

View Full Version : Check-In ?

mshomeschoolmom
07-16-2009, 08:45 PM
We will be checking into our Resort at Pop Century on Oct. 3rd. :cloud9:
My question is:

For the people that checkout on Saturdays, do you checkout early or wait until closer to 11:00am when you are supposed to be checked out by? I know for myself we will be checking out the next Saturday but we will be waiting as late as possible to be checking out.

I will be taking advantage of the online check-in and I would like to get there early as possible to finalize the checkin.

So what time is the earliest I can check-in?

I know I may not get into the room that early and have plans to either let my kids go swimming until the room is ready or go to 1 of the parks.

Thanks......

PetefromRI
07-16-2009, 08:52 PM
I believe that you can check in anytime you want.You may get lucky and get the next available room.We usually check out as late as possible.

Pirate Granny
07-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I've been told it's 7am...and yes, I have arrived at 9am and gotten an immediate room. It's just the luck of the draw. They have the rooms pre-assigned and if your room was empty the night before...you're in early...if not, you'll have to wait until the current residents leave and the room is cleaned.
:pirate:

magic4ever
07-25-2009, 11:27 AM
:confused: Ok...so it sounds like my plan to check in at the Poly the am of Aug.11 and make my ressie at Akershus by 8am might be possible then??????