View Full Version : JPL's June 19th-26th Trip Day 2 Part 3

JPL
07-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Cast of Characters
Me
Mary: My Cousin
TJ & JP: 4 year old Twin Boys

June 20th Part 3

My Cousin and TJ arrived back at the park around 5:30 and we headed back into Adventureland so TJ could ride the Jungle Cruise to see the Elephants. On our way into Adventureland we saw Rafiki. The boys had met him yesterday at Rafiki's Planet Watch but wanted his autograph so we waited in the short line and got to see him again. Before going on our trk through the Jungle we hit the Magic Carpets of Aladdin for a second time with JP and TJ's forst ride we had some fun and avoided the Camels this time. Then we went to the Jungle Cruise but for some reason JP didn't want to ride again so I took TJ on his cruise through the Jungle. After the Jungle Cruise we were going towards Pirates because TJ wanted to ride but JP still refused to go on no matter what we tried. The line was really short so I took TJ with me and off we went. He was very excited to see the pirates and when we got off I got him a pressed penny hoping that this motivate JP but no luck. We headed on through Frontierland and I thought maybe the boys would enjoy the CBJ. TJ wanted to see the show buyt JP didn't want to go in and we were starting to get hungry and JP wanted to eat at the same place we had lunch so we headed over to Tomorrowland for Cosmis Rays. On our way they both wanted to ride the Teacups again but I sat this one out so I could take some pictures of them on the ride. After their ride they both wanted to eat so we were off to Cosmic Rays. While we were getting our food the boys were playing the Hula Hoops a CM had brought out to entertain the kids. We got our food and ate and then tried to figure out what we were doing next. I asked JP if he wanted to show TJ where Mickey and Minnie lived and he was very excited to be able show his brother so we headed back into Toontown. We toured the houses and then tried one last time to get JP on Goofy's Barnstormer but again no luck. It was getting late so it was time for the boys to head back to the room especially JP since he went without his nap and he was really over tired at this point. My cousin made her way out of the park with the boys and I stayed to play a little while longer. When they left I made my way over to the Haunted Mansion but the line was really long so I skipped it and headed towards Frontierland but had just missed the start of the CBJ. I decided to head back for another ride on POTC and it had no wait at all so walked right on. I got back to the CBJ with a few minutes left before the next show and went inside to wait. After watching the Bears do their thing I headed back to visit with 999 ghosts. There was a short wait for the Mansion but soon I was sitting in my doom buggy. We got stuck for a few minutes in the attic which was cool becasue I got hear the entire spiel of the bride instead of the just the small piece you usually get riding by. I headed over towards Fantasyland and realized I was stuck in the Mess of Wishes so I thought I saw some daylight and tried to be slick and cut around the crowd only to find myself in the queue to Snow White's Scary Adventure :confused: There was no wait so I hopped right in a mine cart and off I went. I hadn't been on this in quite some time and actually forgot how short the ride really was. It did bring back lots of memories and I was glad I had the chance to ride. After they lived happily ever after I made my way to Tomorrowland and to another spin on the CoP. I was planning to leave the park but SpectroMagic had other plans for me. I grabbed a pretty decenty spot and caught another showing of the parade close to the hub. After Spectro I wanted to wait for the crowds to thin out a little before catching the bus back to my resort so I went to the Bakery and grabbed a frozen latte and relaxed on Main St. I left the park around midnight and headed back to my resort for some much needed sleep.

Next Breakfast perils, Epcot and it's how hot :eek:

faline
07-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Sorry JP is being so reluctant to ride! Having the little ones around must make this a very different trip!

pdrlkr
07-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Mackflava99
07-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Funny we did the same with snow white- i had not been on it in a while- but its a pretty good ride