PDA

View Full Version : What would you chose???

Belster
07-16-2009, 05:38 PM
We are about to make ADR''s...yay!!!! I just found out that I have a pin code for free dining and was able to add it to my first night room only stay. This means that we have another TS to plan for. Looking at what we already have what would you add in as a TS and why???

Le Cellieur(spelling)
Chef Mickey
O'hana
50's Prime Time
Hoop de Doo
Coral Reef

The Cast:
ME
DH
DD 12
DS 4
DS 1
DGrandma

LibertyTreeGal
07-16-2009, 06:12 PM
HDD is out because you have to have two credits
Chef Mickey's is pretty yucky at dinner
Personally, I hated O'Hanas
Never done Coral reef

however
LeCellier is wonderful, their duck confit is amazing
50's PTC is fun with down to earth food, dh loves their pot roast and hand made onion rings

PixieMagic
07-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Le Cellieur(spelling).........*Cellier* he he - very good and you'll like it - although if you are going for lunch stay away from the prime rib sandwich (It's IMPOSSIBLE to eat)

Chef Mickey..... did not care for the dinners but breakfast is good and lots of fun :thumbsup:

O'hana...... One of our absolute favorites! So yummy! Sadly...no ADR available for us this year....

50's Prime Time..... I know nothing...sorry

Hoop de Doo.... You'll have a blast!

Coral Reef.... Yum yum yum and great ambiance! :cloud9:

***If you are looking for another I would add Teppan Edo. It's a must do for us - kinda like Benihana only better...and since it's basic type food there is something for everyone!

It'sWDW4me
07-17-2009, 02:00 PM
It looks like you already have ADR's for in or around MK, DHS, and EPCOT. If you plan on going to AK, Tusker House (buffet) was very, very good. We ate there last year - me, DGrandma, DS13 (picky eater), and DB13 (has food allergies - tree nuts) - and we all found something we liked. Well, we all waddled on out of there so we all found lots of some things we liked! :blush:

Congrats on the PIN and have a fantastic trip!

BelleKP
07-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Ever been to Whispering Canyon Cafe? I would suggest that for the fun atmosphere. Boma is a personal favourite . . . and as the pp suggested what about Tepan Edo?
Your choices so far match ours! :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
07-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Yak and Yeti has to be at the top of the list of best food...I would go with that...I haven't read any bad reviews of it either...:thumbsup:

Gator
07-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I would do a breakfast at 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian. It gives you an excuse to see the best resort on property, plus the characters and food is great. I'm not big on eating a lot for breakfast at WDW, but this place is great!