PDA

View Full Version : EMH and fast passes...

Dsnygirl
07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't find it, so I'm putting it out there again. :blush:

When a park is having evening EMH, do they issue FP's that go into those hours, or only until the "scheduled" closing hours of the park (to non-resort guests)??

We don't usually go to the parks that have evening EMH's during the day, as we hop, and it's usually a busier day at those parks b/c the folks that don't hop go & stay all day into the evening EMH's.

So -- if we show up at, say, DHS at 4:30 for EMH, are the FP's "running out" at 5pm and everyone staying for EMH has an even chance of getting on the popular rides, or were there FP's issued earlier in the day that go straight into the EMH, thus leaving those that show up in the evening a bit out of luck?

Can't quite remember how it worked last time, or if I even noticed... but in looking ahead to this fall, I'm realizing we are planning on hitting quite a few parks for their EMH after being elsewhere that day, so I'd like to know what to expect for the popular rides.

:thanks:

Pirate Granny
07-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I know at MK, I've seen them start the FP back up...but a CM was checking wrist bands in order to get a FP...not sure what they do now that they don't issue FP...I'm sure someone will know the answer...
:pirate:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
07-16-2009, 07:31 PM
When we were there at the beginning of July, fastpasses were being distributed at MK for EMH... however, no one was checking KTTW cards to verify resort guests getting FPs. Instead, they checked KTTW cards at the entrance for the FP line at the ride itself... we saw them turn A LOT of people away that thought they could get FPs but in fact were not resort guests...

antngoof89
07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure when I was there recently they were doing fast passes, but I know for sure they were not doing wrist bands for the EMH. I literally just walked into the park with my card. They seem to have gotten a little lenient on the EMH.

disneyfan56
07-18-2009, 12:38 PM
When we were there in May, your had to show your resort ley, which the CM checked for dates, before allowed on a ride.

I don't remember whether they still issued fastpasses after the official park closing time, but I don't think they did.

KAJUNKING
07-18-2009, 12:44 PM
i wish they would go back to wristbands it was so much easier and i cant imagine they cost that much, having to keep your key ready at all times is a big pain in the rear