PDA

View Full Version : What's it like checking in to your resort Sat. afternoon?

Gregandmel
07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
We arrived on a Sunday on our last trip and our check in was very quick and efficient (stayed at WL). This next trip, we may come in on a Saturday and are planning on staying at POFQ. If we arrive at the resort (end of April) between the 1-3pm time frame - how busy is it when checking in? My gut would tell me that Saturday is the busiest check-in day and probably most people are checking in during this time. Who's had experience with mid afternoon Sat. check in and what was it like? Thanks for the input!!! :thumbsup:

Jasper
07-16-2009, 04:52 PM
We have checked in at all sorts of time of the day and night and never had a problem. I can't imagine this should be any different for you. We have noticed that the resorts are good at knowing when the crowds are expected and staffing accordingly. Our wait in line has been very consistent regardless of the size of the crowd.

redleg96
07-16-2009, 05:46 PM
From my little experience, I've noticed Fridays are worse than Saturdays with several travellers checking in for the weekend on Fri...I believe most may try to be in the park all day Sat so you should fare pretty fell. In the end I'm sure there's a little 'luck in the draw'. Hope you have a great time.

goofygirl67
07-19-2009, 11:38 AM
99.9% of the time I check in on Saturday's around noon. No matter what resort I am staying in I have had no problem with crowds. I have not always been able to get to my room but have had no problem checking in.

tinksmom02
07-19-2009, 10:28 PM
We've checked in on a Saturday for most of our trips (around noon), and never had a problem. Our room was ready each time, too.

AllDisney
07-24-2009, 05:26 PM
We've never had an issue with checking in on a Saturday. You'll be fine:mickey: