PDA

View Full Version : Where would you.....

twinboyz
07-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Need your :twocents:

We have reservations at Rose & Crown for 6:45 pm. Thinking about changing that to France..

We already have reservations at San Angell Inn and have been to Biergarten(awesome fun/food).

I'm quite the picky eater and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Epcot? Let me know what place and why.

:rocks:

Thanks!

DVC2004
07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
We tried Rose and Crown back in April and it was great- the food was excellent. I am picky- and I had the marinated chicken and the soup. Both were excellent. France on the other hand- we all were disappointed. Food was plain and service was just OK. I would keep Rose and Crown.

#1donaldfan
07-16-2009, 12:12 PM
If you are picky I would stay FAR away from San Angel Inn....while the atmosphere is wonderful, the food and service is HORRIBLE, and I love Mexican food...just sayn'...:cool:

LibertyTreeGal
07-16-2009, 12:43 PM
If you are picky then R&C is for you -- I am not and i still love it. The British are somewhat notorious for "safe" food. Their fish and chips is sublime :cloud9:

DisneyFr33k
07-16-2009, 12:46 PM
I agree 100% will the previous posts.

Mexico - YUCK!
France - So-so -- not one we'll go back to.
Rose & Crown - YUM! I had the lamb and it melted in my mouth. DD and DS had the fish and chips - hearty portion and yummy!

Lizzy
07-16-2009, 02:52 PM
I understand your concern. I am the pickiest eater I know. I have a lot of self imposed limitations on my eating that drive others crazy, but I digress....

I have eaten and the R&C before and it was nice, but I would consider LeCellier. I have done lunch there and usually you can't go wrong with steak.

There are not a lot of restaurants at Epcot that I would try for my own unexplainable pickiness, but my opinion would either stick with R&C or try LeCellier

twinboyz
07-16-2009, 07:57 PM
:eat:

Thanks for the honest feedback! Much appreciated!

mouseneer
07-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Check out Biergarten...it's a buffet with German favorites and normal fare.