PDA

View Full Version : where to post this thread idea...

gueli
07-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi, I had been reading the thread on the AK GM switching positions- which morphed from being about that to some of the things that people feel disney is doing wrong, to a blurb on Harry Potter and the detail work they are doing at Universal. The thread got closed (rightfully so for being so far off topic) but it brought to mind an idea about a thread...

The best and worst of Walt disney world.
Now I dont know if its appropriate, as I am not looking to bash disney - but some people had some really insightful points... I guess I am looking at it as not just being about the theme parks, nor just about the resorts, nor just about DtD - but kind of the best and worst at all these things - an example- the way they treat guests- (good) to yeti being broken for so long (bad)...
so I ask you, the moderators here if this is OK and where to put it if it is.

Thanks
Gueli

BMan62
07-16-2009, 08:28 AM
That would be difficult, as people find it hard to be objective about anything Disney. Some look to find the most minute chink in the armor, others will ignore gaping holes.

I'm afraid it would turn into a war of words and be closed almost immediately.

John
07-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Unfortunately, those type of posts become bash fest for disney insiders and really, that's not what the site is all about. There are other sites out there that focus on that sort of stuff - while we prefer to focus on folks planning their vacation to the most magical place on earth.

I'd just prefer not to go down the road you mention. Thanks for asking.

gueli
07-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Not a problem, Have a nice day.
:mickey: