PDA

View Full Version : Early Oct. Weather

Mitzie
07-15-2009, 05:04 PM
DH and I are planning a small 3 night trip for just thr two of us for Oct. 2-5. (Staying at CSR for the first time...very excited :yay:) We were there as a family last year at the end of Oct. Weather was great...sunny, warm but not to hot...low humidity. What can we expect in the first part of the month? Trying to think ahead for packing.

Gregandmel
07-15-2009, 05:27 PM
We were there Oct. 5-11 last year and thought the weather was very nice. Couple of warm days towards the end of the week, but a couple of evenings I needed a jacket (but I"m cold anyways). I'd pack for summer-like weather, but add in a small light jacket in case it's cool at night. But we went swimming every day so it was great. Enjoy!

Strmchsr
07-15-2009, 06:29 PM
You can check Info Central in our historic weather conditions database to see the exact conditions for your dates over the last 5 years. That'll give you a good idea of what to expect.

Mitzie
07-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks

Mitzie
07-17-2009, 10:21 PM
That info central is great! Gotta remember that is there! When we went at the end of last Oct. that central Florida humidity was pretty much gone. How about at the beginning of the month?

BiloxiMom
07-19-2009, 07:36 PM
From what I've been told by the conceirge, it's still very humid in early Oct. Not too happy about that.... at. all.

Polynesian Dweller
07-19-2009, 09:04 PM
We've been going in October for the last 19 years, beginning middle and end. Based on that sample, the end of the month is a little cooler and not so humid and the beginning is a little bit more humid and slightly warmer. However, nothing like the hot humid late spring and summer. That said, there has been a trend to what I said above but in any given year any given week can be hot or it can also be cool, just depends. Regardless, its never been what I would call oppressive. It will be fine.