PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary Resort Garden Wing Rooms

MicMouse
07-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Are these rooms the same size as the rooms in the Tower?

Do the upper floors of Garden Wing rooms have sliding glass doors? Some of the pictures I've seen look like they do. Just wondering.

Thanks!:mickey:

pox24
07-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes and Yes.

MicMouse
07-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks!

Familyof4
07-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Does anyone have add'l info on Garden wing rooms? Are tehy as nice as the main building and is it convenient to go in and out of teh main building from teh garden rooms?/

daisyhead
07-16-2009, 11:00 AM
I can't speak from experience, but I've been doing a lot of research. ;) From what I have read, the rooms are identical, except only the Tower rooms have a full balcony. The ground floor Garden Wing rooms do have a patio.

Some of the rooms are very close to parking, yet on the opposite side of the bus stop. The other main difference is some of the rooms are quite far from the main building.

I also discovered there is only a laundry located in the Garden Wing, can't seem to find one on the map for the tower.

One reviewer pointed out that the Garden Wing rooms are still a 10-15 minute walk from MK. That's pretty cool to me!

Then I read that the Garden Wing is closer to the pool / lake area.

Sorry for the random thoughts, but it IS a tough decision! I guess it all comes down to what you want to be closest to, since the rooms are the same.