PDA

View Full Version : How to get to Boardwalk from CBR?

sara114
07-15-2009, 08:19 AM
We are staying at CBR, do not have park tickets, and have never been to boardwalk....how do we get there without going into Epcot.

BW Fan
07-15-2009, 08:49 AM
take a bus to Hollywood Studios and either walk to BW, or catch another bus from the Studios to BW. You could take a bus to any park and simply transfer to a BW bus, but the Studios would be the quickest route.:mickey:

tink2006
07-15-2009, 09:11 AM
At Hollywood Studios can you still catch the boat? Is the boat dock still to your right as you are facing the HS? I am going by memory - could be totally wrong.

tazlikesrobots
07-15-2009, 09:50 AM
At Hollywood Studios can you still catch the boat? Is the boat dock still to your right as you are facing the HS? I am going by memory - could be totally wrong.

That is what we did a few weeks ago! The boat has 4 stops and the third is the Boardwalk. I would recommend going in the evening since during the day there is not much going on though....

moe513
07-15-2009, 11:32 AM
We love the boardwalk at night. When we stayed at POFQ on year we ended up using a taxi because it is more convient and FASTER. Now we just stay at an epcot resort.

joelkfla
07-16-2009, 02:58 AM
No bus between DHS and BW, just boat or walk -- unless boats are not running for some reason, then buses will substitute. And of course, this is only available during open hours of DHS, although you can return from BW to DHS for about an hour after the park closes.

DO NOT take bus to Epcot, as there is no direct way to get to BW without a park ticket.

When DHS is closed, MK or DTD are the transfer points.