PDA

View Full Version : Cots at Value???

PixieMagic
07-14-2009, 02:32 PM
We are four adults staying in one room at Pop this August...and I am just wondering if they have cots? Not a big deal but I would be willing to sleep on one if it gave DM more room...

Is there room for a foldaway cot and do they have them? If they do what is the cost??

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
I think they do inflatables now, but maybe other resorts are different. I've never seen one that held air the entire night either, which stinks at 2am and you have to blow up your bed again.

readytogo2
07-14-2009, 06:03 PM
we asked about cots at POP in feb and were told they didnt have any-however i did see a couple as we walked around. we ended up taking a air mattress and putting it between tv and door every morning we stood it up between wall and second bed worked out great

TammiMcMan
07-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Rollaways, aka "cots" are available at all resorts. They are very limited however and are first come, first served. All you can do is ask at check-in.

dancin Disney style
07-15-2009, 11:50 PM
A lot of people bring their own air matress. You can inflate them with the cool setting on the hair dryer and they don't cost that much.

I think the cots that the resort has are either $10 or $15 per night.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-18-2009, 10:44 PM
my sis has brought blow ups for the kids. One didn't hold the air but they are usually fine. As someone else said, you just lean them against the wall so the Mousekeeping can do their thing. They don't take up much room so you can put them in your checked luggage.

ransam
07-19-2009, 05:22 AM
we've been 3 times and always were able to get a roll away...they have differnt kinds too...one year we had a really nice one...very comfortable...then second year was a much more slim mattress...last december we had a slim mattress and talked to a lady at the front desk and theyh came and exchanged our cot for a better one...