PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick service credits = 1 table service credit

MILWDIANA
07-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Is it true you can no longer use 2 quick service credits towards 1 table meal???

On the 2 quick service meal plans and would like to use them towards a character meal.

LoriSan
07-14-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't recall ever hearing that you could do this.

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Never heard of this myself. I'm going to guess this is why they call it the Quick Service Plan. Quick Service meals only.

There was a point where they allowed folks on the normal dining plan to trade 1 TS for a couple of CS credits I think but that was due to them being booked solid in the restaurants, not becuase poeple just wanted something different.

You will more than likely need to pay OOP for your character meals.

Figment!
07-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Is it true you can no longer use 2 quick service credits towards 1 table meal??? Per policy, this has never been allowed.

Goofy Pluto
07-14-2009, 01:41 PM
It used to be (is it still?) that you could use 2 TS to go to the fancier restaurants or HDDR on the standard plan. Maybe that's what you are thinking?

GrumpyFan
07-14-2009, 03:18 PM
There are some restaurants that require 2 TS credits, but none have ever allowed 2 CS credits to be exchanged for 1 TS. However, it sure would be nice if they did something like this.

On a related note, I proposed something like this a while back where the guest could pre-purchase just the dining credits needed/wanted for their vacation. Not to blow my own horn, but I was just curious what others thought of such an idea.
Idea: Dining Your Way Meal Plan (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=119994)