PDA

View Full Version : Room Recommendations for Beach Club

Figment78
07-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Does anyone have any specific room recommendations for Beach Club? I'm not looking for room numbers, per se, but is there a specific floor, area, or view that you prefer to request? I have heard that not all the rooms have full balconies. Is this true? Is there any way to ensure that you do have a balcony? Can you request that?

TheRustyScupper
07-13-2009, 02:53 PM
I have heard that not all the rooms have full balconies. Is this true? Is there any way to ensure that you do have a balcony? Can you request that?

1) All you can do is ask.
2) Lots of other folks also want full balconies.
3) It helps if you check-in early in the day.
4) If you don't get one, they change your room.
5) Conversely, late check-ins can have balconies taken from them.

Lizzy
07-13-2009, 04:39 PM
I stayed on the ground floor standard view. I had a back door porch. The room was in an awesome location. It was at the very end of the resort as close to Epcot as you could possibly get, and there was a quiet pool right outside where my room was also. :thumbsup:

ChipDale2708
07-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I stayed on the ground floor standard view. I had a back door porch. The room was in an awesome location. It was at the very end of the resort as close to Epcot as you could possibly get, and there was a quiet pool right outside where my room was also. :thumbsup:

Do you remember what room number it was by any chance? We are staying there in October and want to request a ground floor room near EPCOT. We have booked a standard view as well. A few years ago we stayed on a ground floor room there by the quiet pool and loved it.

TammiMcMan
07-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Do you remember what room number it was by any chance? We are staying there in October and want to request a ground floor room near EPCOT.Room numbers in that area are 1501-1530. These would be facing either the quiet pool or the grounds on the side (looking towards Epcot). They're assorted views, not positive which ones are considered "standard", but that should help.

Jillirose
07-15-2009, 03:07 PM
We faced the boardwalk on the second floor and enjoyed the night lights every night! It added quite a bit to the ambiance.