PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Birthday Surprises

daisyhead
07-13-2009, 01:29 PM
I've been checking out some of the awesome surprises on the florist websites around WDW and thinking of possible ways I might be able to do these awesome surprises and save a little $$....:party:

1) Send her and DH ahead to the arcade before we head out for the day, run back to the room to get my "sunscreen" and toss confetti, set out some prewrapped gifts, and leave a special note from Mickey.

2) Premake 7 (since it's her seventh birthday) cards and make a scavenger mouse hunt around the room that ends in the closet. Stuff the closet full of mickey head balloons.

3) Print a certificate before we go for the Wonderland Tea Party or other special event, put it inside one of the balloons.

4) Bring some "fancy" jewelry that Tink can leave in the room one night with a little pixie dust sprinkled around.

5) Buy some personalized items from DisneyStore.com before we go. It's always cool to have your name on stuff when you're seven!

Hmmm...wish I could smuggle a small helium tank along. I'll definitely be packing streamers and balloons...but I'd have enough time while they're at the arcade to make some balloon boquets.