PDA

View Full Version : Resort Photopass Package

IloveJack
07-12-2009, 06:22 PM
I didn't want to steal another poster's thread, but I wanted to ask about this. Has anyone used it? How do I sign up? We'll be there for DD's 1st b-day, and we're having breakfast at GF the morning of her b-day. I'd planned to take pictures on the beach of her for her 12-month shots, but if I can get them done with the photopass, then great! I think Faline said you have to get the PP there, is that true? Or can I pre-order it and just tell them?

And speaking of PP, anyone know where I can get the code for 15% off still?

faline
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Actually, I believe you can pre-order the photopass for the resort sessions. See this prior post (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=154868&highlight=resort+photopass).

Regarding the discount: I believe the discount has now expired and Intercot does not allow the posting of discount codes that may not apply to everyone.

Happy birthday to your little one! What a great way to celebrate the beginning of a new year for her! :party:

Disney Doll
07-13-2009, 02:15 PM
We did this last October for DS's 1st birthday and we were very pleased. We did pre-order. Here's the info from the WDW Photopass site:

* Professional Portrait Service at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels*: Sign up for a one-on-one professional session with one of our photographers. No sitting fee required. You'll get beautiful photos with a personal touch. You can choose from Professional Print packages or get all of your session images on the Professional Portrait CD (separate from Disney's PhotoPass PhotoCD). Available in select Resort locations. Reservations are required and can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-934-4004 to book.

*Separate purchase required.

I'd just call for more info. I know prices have gone up since we did this and I can't remember exactly what we payed. Scheduling right after breakfast is a good idea. We were scheduled in the afternoon and that's a tough time for outdoor photos lighting wise. Morning or evening would be best.

The photographer we worked with was very patient and we had about 80 shots when it was all said and done. My silly DS hated the sand so we didn't get a lot of beach shots, but we did get plenty of cute ones. You can check out some of the better ones here (http://theshultstatefamily.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album09) if you are interested.