PDA

View Full Version : Special Birthday for Seven Year Old Girl

daisyhead
07-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Do any of the restaraunts do special things for birthdays? I am hoping to get castle ressies for lunch or dinner. Are there any other special things that you can do on your birthday?

THANKS!

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 10:56 PM
1900 Park fare in the grand floridian (i think its in the gf) would be great for her it has the godmother (not guaranteed) cinderella the step sisters the step mother and the prince (but warn the guys i got an attack kiss by ugly herself annastasia (the ugly stepsister)

this isnt guaranteed either but they choose someone to open the doors of the resteruant (they do schedules like part 1 from 2.00 to 3.00 party 2 from 5:00 to 8:00 etc) and that person goes through the doors first and gets this AMAZING WELCOME and meets everyone personally and gets first serve and im almost sure if you tell a castmember working there that its her birthday they'll choose her to open the doors. its a great experience (my sister did it last last year dec 28 to jan 07 2009)

DisneyWhirled
07-12-2009, 09:04 AM
My DD will also be 7 this year. We are going a week after her birthday.

If you will be there on her actual b-day, make sure to stop at guest services for her gift card, or she can get free admission that day. Be aware that you will need to bring her birth cert to prove her birth date.

Even if you are going around her birthday, go to guest services anyway and get a birthday button. This will bring her celebration to everyones attention. When we did this for my son, he got goodies throughout the day from CMs.

The restaurants will do a birthday cupcake and sing to the birthday person. I believe if you dine at CRT or 1900 Park Faire, you can order a special slipper dessert for her (at an extra cost and you need to pre-order it).

For my DD's b-day, we got ressies at Akershaus for breakfast and she is getting treated to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. I also made her a t-shirt declaring her day.

I hope this helps!!

Checkers
07-12-2009, 10:00 AM
:mickey:Another vote for 1900 Park Fare. Last Oct. we celebrated my niece's 6th birthday there and it was fabulous. We had a wonderful table and all the characters gave her (and her cousins) special attention. We did arrange for a "special" birthday cake for our table and I can't say enough about how wonderful it was. We all still talk about it!

TheRustyScupper
07-12-2009, 10:12 AM
1) For free, the short answer is "no".
. . . they usually ask for hands of folks with birthdays
. . . they usually have a birthday cupcake
. . . they might give a group happy birthday wish
. . . they might give an autographed place mat
. . . they might put some pixie dust on the table
(CRT, CM)
2) If you pay
. . . you can get a Sara Lee frozen cake immediately
. . . you can order a special cake
if at CRT or GF, you can order a slipper dessert

NOTE: People forget that there are hundreds of "special" occasions daily at WDW. They cannot possibly celebrate all of them. There is just not enough manpower, time or money. If you want something special, just pay for it.

daisyhead
07-12-2009, 10:57 AM
NOTE: People forget that there are hundreds of "special" occasions daily at WDW. They cannot possibly celebrate all of them. There is just not enough manpower, time or money. If you want something special, just pay for it.

Oh, I didn't EXPECT Disney to do it for free. I just want something extra special to go and do. If I was at home, I'd pay for a cake at Chuckie Cheese, so I'd expect to pay for a cake at Disney. The Cinderella slipper is something I wouldn't have thought of and am more than willing to purchase. I understand there are hundreds of occasions and don't expect Disney to drop everything and celebrate my DD's birthday. I do however, expect me and DH to drop everything and make it special for her, paid or not. Thanks for the advice.

chaodj9
07-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Np early happy Birthday wishes to your DD enjoy

:pixie::party2::pixie::party2::birthday::birthday: :cake::cake:

faline
07-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Be sure to ask for a birthday button - available at your resort and at Guest Relations at each park. Have the occasion noted on your room reservations and your dining reservations. You never know when a little special magic will come your way!

Have you thought about Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique for a princess makeover?

You can also order a little special something through the Disney Florist.