PDA

View Full Version : First week in March?

KAT1811
07-11-2009, 07:46 PM
DH and I are thinking of planning a quick week long return to the World in March (with the children of course). Either the first or second week. I was wondering how the crowds are? Is one week better than the other? I am thinking the first week may be better so we will miss February school vacation and will hopefully miss most of spring break. Any information would be great.

:thanks:

faline
07-11-2009, 07:52 PM
It's hard to say. The whole period from Presidents' Day in February through Easter is part of the busy spring break season. Not all schools have a break in February - many have their breaks at other times including March. It will depend upon how many schools are on break during that time and how many of those folks decide to head to Disney.

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 07:57 PM
The croweds start to die down in the first half week of jan and start coming back in may so the croweds wont be that bad the only problem is alot people are thinking the same thing you are i would say the croweds arent bad but no as good as lat jan early feb

1 being worse croweds and 10 being best i would say 6.5 to 8

But i cant say that with expierience the closest ive been to march is jan 7th :goof:

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 07:59 PM
It's hard to say. The whole period from Presidents' Day in February through Easter is part of the busy spring break season. Not all schools have a break in February - many have their breaks at other times including March. It will depend upon how many schools are on break during that time and how many of those folks decide to head to Disney.

:ditto:

so i'd have to go with 6.5

mouseketeer mom
07-11-2009, 10:30 PM
We went for my DD's 13th BD the first week in March this year. It was crowded, but managable. I'm beginning to think there isn't a down time anymore. I mean, fastpasses were still gone for Soarin' by lunchtime, and we didn't even make it on test track because of the long waits. Plan well, and you should do fine.