PDA

View Full Version : Stationary??

GhostHost999
07-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Good Afternoon Folks,

Was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in WDW where I can buy some nice Disney stationary and writing supplies, pens, etc?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. :D

faline
07-11-2009, 07:35 PM
I've now got quite a number of very nice Disney pens. I've found them in a variety of places. ?Check the shops in the various resorts. They often feature pens with the resort name on them. World of Disney may have some nice pens as well. I believe I've seen stationary there as well though I haven't purchased any.

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I think that most resorts will sell stationery
A store on main street in MK is bound to have some and maybe some stores in here will have it although there grocery stores
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/grocery/grocery.asp

these are stores in downtown disney that may have it http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/downtowndisney/marketplace/default.asp

this store should have it (in downtown disney)
its called
Disney at Home

Mickey'sGirl
07-11-2009, 08:32 PM
You can buy all kinds of writing materials over at the Writer's Stop at the Studios. It's over beside the Sci-Fi. It is also a good location for a coffee and a muffin or the like. :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
07-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Good Afternoon Folks,

Was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in WDW where I can buy some nice Disney stationary and writing supplies, pens, etc?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. :D
Have you ever seen the Walt Disney Collection at Crane (http://www.crane.com/navSubDepartmentKS.aspx?NavName=NavCollections&Name=Walt-Disney-Signature)? AMAZING!

DizneyFreak2002
07-12-2009, 12:06 AM
I have never purchased pens from WDW... Always feared they would be cheap... Run out after only a few uses... And too expensive to have that happen... However, I have purchased a pad in World of Disney... The paper was quality paper.. Had a design of Cinderella Castle on it with Walt Disney World Printed on the top of the page... I also bought address labels from World of Disney... I looked for more last year but didn't see them...

maxrebo77
07-12-2009, 05:30 PM
I like the Writer's Stop myself. If you are just looking to pen a note home, though, the deluxe resorts used to just give you stationary and envelopes. And a pen too.

faline
07-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I have never purchased pens from WDW... Always feared they would be cheap... Run out after only a few uses... And too expensive to have that happen......

I have purchased some very nice quality pens at Disney and they have lasted quite a while post-purchase. Additionally, I can (and have) purchased ink refills and continue to use them.

mouseketeer mom
07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
I love my Disney writing supplies. I always have had luck at both the Emporium and at The Writers stop at DHS. I get new supplies each trip. Also, I found some great Earth Day Disney stationary that can be used year round at the Disney store at the mall. Great stuff. When Earth Day was over, the paper was discounted, and I stocked up. I use my Disney stationary for alot, teachers notes, thank yous, BD's etc...

buzznwoodysmom
07-12-2009, 10:25 PM
We were just in WDW in June and I looked all over the writer's shop at DSH and didn't see any stationary at all. I was specifically in the store to look for stationary. I didn't ask for help so maybe I overlooked something, but I searched high and low. Actually didn't see any stationary at all during our trip. I guess I'll have to look again in Nov.

jnfr2424
07-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Check out WOD near all the scrapbooking stuff that is where I got all my stationery supplies from